Season 5 New Vaughn Rumour Of The Positive Kind

If they have to do a flashback I hope it's Vaughn in real time telling how he was swept into hiding, where he was, what he was doing after recovery and who took care of him- hopefully Irina.

have you seen the way him and syd act together..the looks..and the desk! tom grace does not have a profile on any of the websites..but the new girls do...maybe it is one of those mask things, like in season 3. i don't know, but i really believe that tom grace has something to do with vaughn...why else would jack be so adamit about recruiting him..if jack was that interested in recruiting him, then there is DEF something else going on,.

I hold to the belief that it was Vaughn's hand that I saw at the end of last weeks episode (the 2nd one). I know it was his hand twitching, the one of the stolen dead body that Syd was trying to find. Yessss! Vaughn's back!

I hoped that back at the beginning, too, but thought it was a bit too obvious. If they're still working on how often they are going to bring Vaughn back then it's too early for them to reveal that it's him - and they would have had to have been shooting that ep already.

Unfortunately, important characters with recurring roles have not faired well in seasons three and four, although they did in seasons 1-2. Sark is the best example; although his role was recurring he was frequently involved in the first two season but almost non-existant the last two. Same with Lena Olina in season four. I think that if they bring Vaughn back it will be in limited capacity.

But something is better than nothing. Just let him and Syd ride off into the sunset and I'll be happy.

What does VBR means I'm sorry I been out of this boards for a while now so I'm a little behind news would anyone be so kind to tell me. Thank you in advance for any help.

Is this true about him coming back? I thought he was coming back at December 15, 2005. Everyone's been saying that lately at boards like IMDB, but who could trust them? I won't.

Agreed Jamison.

I feel lied to and betrayed. As I stated elsewhere. I've invested myself in four years of this show. I"ve watched every episode, I've gotten new people hooked on it, I've purchased all the seasons on DVD because I believed in this show, its writers and its actors.

Boy did they stick it to us.

Totally agreed. I'm pretty sure ABC had a meeting that went something like this "hey - we have Desperate Housewives, Lost, and Grey's Anatomy, let's blow off Alias in the worst possible way"

It was definitely a case of bait & switch last summer when all the reports came out that Vaughn was not going to die, and would be a bit part of the season. BOO!! Don't disrespect the fans who have kept the show on the air for 4 years! :(

I'm so frustrated with this show and situation. I really do want MV to come back the show is felgercarb without him it seems like the rachel and tom show! god why did JJ kill him off in the first place he knew what a huge fanbase he had and the shippers. what the hell is wrong with him? I'll be glad to have him back and I'm also still like "What the hell were you thinking?"

just read on Spoilerfix.com that sydney is reunited with vaughn and put in a hypnotic state to retrieve information. Which leads me to believe that Vaughn is still dead and that sydney hallucinates him being there.

Back