New Wednesday Timeslot for Alias

nancee said:
why do i have the feeling its always bout the ratings for them. but for US, the TRUE LOYAL FANS of alias, i think its bout the hurried-ness of finishing everything on sunday and sittting in front of the tv, and bout how we could have slept after it was finished (or be here ranting bout it) instead of going back to do hw cuz we spent the last two hours watching tv, and juss having the goodness spread out. *sigh* this is an even crappier decision than season three. *sigh*
[post="1072088"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Why does everyone keep talking about themselves? If we're all truly loyal fans shouldn't we want whats best for the show?

I honestly think that this is the best thing for the show right now. Sunday nights were not getting the job done. You might've liked it, but the ratings didn't.

I think a change is exactly what Alias needed.

i play basketball and my games might be wednesday nights!!!! i'm going to be so mad if they are cuase i never miss an episode of alias!!!! i guess i'll have to tape it but it's not the same! haha

but i think wednesday nights will be better for the show cause lost is doing really well and it will get the ratings up even more and then we can have more seasons of our favorite show!!

I think by January, I'll learn how to manage my time for both! For Lost on Wednesdays I had SAT class till 5:30, and I'm a nerd taking two AP classes and an honors, but you know what I did? I wake up an hour earlier on Tuesday, do Wednesday night's math assignment, and after Lost I sleep at midnight, later if I have tests. AND ITS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! Heeee but I'm done with the SAT prep, so I just gained 2 extra hours for Wednesday.
Ah but before, when Alias was on Sunday, that was my motivation for the week!!! Hmm I guess it could still happen, but it's not the same...

Wednsdays are kinda bad cause I have cheerleading from 8:00 to 9:30 But i will prob. move to mandays for cheer but at least i wont miss it cause of traffic on sundays coming home from skiing!!!
<O>KISSES<O>ANNA<O>

At least we can count the days, since we know when the great day will be! :D I think the new time slot should work out well for "Alias." It's about time the 🐒 at ABC did something right for our show.

Scarlet Crystal said:
gah! i can't watch two hours of tv! who has that much time on a weeknight?! :o_O:

THANK GOD FOR TIVO!
[post="1073905"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I do ... I do ... I do ... :woot:

hey, its gonna be two hours of great TV ... what else can I ask for ... :woot:

If the move helps save or better the ratings for Alias...fine, good. BUT, I'm not happy about the move. The newbie DH should be the one to move, not Alias. Alias is a Sunday thing. *sighs* Guess I'll be among the others who will have to record it and watch later.

For all the others not happy, I'm right there with ya!! 👎

Hey wasn't like S1 plot ep 1:30 and S2 premiere 1:00. 2 hours will be so cool. :D
Although it doesn't affect me beacuse i don't live in America and will see S4 2005 sept.

Season 1 was 1 hour and 9 minutes.
Season 4 will be 1 hour and 27 minutes

It is two episodes, but they are calling it "a two hour episode event" Since they were both filmed together.

Back