Season 5 New Weiss Spoiler!

Jaimie

Retired
TVGuide said:
Weiss may have said goodbye to Sydney a few weels ago on Alias, but that doesn't mean Greg Grunberg's ferociously loyal black-ops agent will be gone forever. "There's a reason [the character] is in Washington," hints exec producer Jeff Pinker. "Keep watching." One things for sure though: Fans won't be seeing Weiss go down Vaughn-style. "I was hoping for it!" Grunberg says. "I was hoping for this big 'Scarface'-link ending where I'm getting shop and I keep coming with a cheeseburget in one hand and a gun in the other, and [creator] J.J. Abrams said, 'No way. I'm never going to kill you on this show.'"

The rest is pluggage for his latest things. So it's looking good on that aspect.

Maybe he's doing something for Nadia. I thought it was strange that they seemed to have such a cute, good relationship and then she's in a Coma and they didn't even show him grieving or anything and he just left?

In another thread, someone said this: "Maybe Weiss did not get promoted to the White House job, but is in fact with Vaughn at a safehouse while he recovers from his near death wounds..."
Wouldn't that be fun!

Maybe he's doing something for Nadia. I thought it was strange that they seemed to have such a cute, good relationship and then she's in a Coma and they didn't even show him grieving or anything and he just left?

In another thread, someone said this: "Maybe Weiss did not get promoted to the White House job, but is in fact with Vaughn at a safehouse while he recovers from his near death wounds..."
Wouldn't that be fun!

Wow that'd be great! I'd love that.
^_^

Cool that Weiss would be back! Maybe Weiss being in Washington has something to do with the big secret between Jack and Dixon.

yay! weiss is coming back! i'm glad. he's always so fun!!! ;D but ... ugggg .. VAUGHN VAUGHN VAUGHN VAUGHN VAUGHN!!! need vaughn back
ok
done now

But Vaughn JJ can kill!!!!! :angry:

Greg Gunberg is in basically everything JJ does. He had some role on Felicity; he's in MI-3; he was the pilot in LOST, Weiss on Alias.

JJ isn't killing him off because he likes him too much.

I doubt Weiss is in D.C. because that's where Vaughn is. I think it will play into the Sloane storyline more.

yep, i think i heard somewhere that JJ and Greg has been friends wayyy before. i wish michael was JJ's friend instead. lol.

ooooh after watching this weeks episode (number 7) this makes me think his insider knowlegde will help them bring down the prophet five guys since we now know they are some kind of government group!! that will be cool if weiss saves the day for syd and vaughns kid!! :love:

ooooh after watching this weeks episode (number 7) this makes me think his insider knowlegde will help them bring down the prophet five guys since we now know they are some kind of government group!! that will be cool if weiss saves the day for syd and vaughns kid!! :love:

Oh yeah, i forgot about Weiss. That would be so cool. I miss Weiss.

Back