Season 5 New Weiss Spoiler!

i miss Weiss too. i was kinda sad that Greg was deciding to leave the show because now we don't have that great Marshall/Weiss funny chemistry! but i really do hope he comes back, and i hope he comes back with VAUGHN!

Greg Gunberg is in basically everything JJ does. He had some role on Felicity; he's in MI-3; he was the pilot in LOST, Weiss on Alias.

JJ isn't killing him off because he likes him too much.

That's because they are real life friend since childhood. I saw an interview with Greg Gunberg and he was talking about it and how he was going to be in a few episodes this season, but not a regular part of the story line.

I also thought that Michael Vartan asked to be released because of the tension between him and Jennifer Garner.... Why does no one mention that on this site?? Didn't anyone see season 4 DVD and the Gag real, there is one clip with Michael Vartan, the tension between him and Jennifer is so thick you couldn't cut it with scissors! He's like "Come on Jen, cut it out" I don't know about anyone else, but I was starting to see it on screen towards the end of Season 4.

Don't get me wrong! I Love Vaughn as much as anyone, and I hate the idea of Sydney being a single mom and all... but when you get down to brass tacks... it wasn't working for them any more...

That's just my opinion

I also thought that Michael Vartan asked to be released because of the tension between him and Jennifer Garner.... Why does no one mention that on this site?? Didn't anyone see season 4 DVD and the Gag real, there is one clip with Michael Vartan, the tension between him and Jennifer is so thick you couldn't cut it with scissors! He's like "Come on Jen, cut it out" I don't know about anyone else, but I was starting to see it on screen towards the end of Season 4.

Don't get me wrong! I Love Vaughn as much as anyone, and I hate the idea of Sydney being a single mom and all... but when you get down to brass tacks... it wasn't working for them any more...

That's just my opinion

We don't mention their relationship on here because it's in the past, and everytime someone does mention it, it becomes a huge mess so we rather just drop it and move on. :smiley:

That's because they are real life friend since childhood. I saw an interview with Greg Gunberg and he was talking about it and how he was going to be in a few episodes this season, but not a regular part of the story line.

That's just my opinion

Tension??? are you kidding??
they're LAUGHING, he seems "happy" in this scene.
i don't know where you have seen some tension!

maybe Weiss is in with Jack and Sloane since we now know Propeht 5 is goverments.

Interesting....last ep Syd was all distraught about losing Gordon Dean before they could hack into the Prophet 5 network. At one piont Jack said we're already working on it. It could be that Weiss isalready infiltrating said organization...

Why does anyone have to help Vaughn? Vaughn is a strong person so maybe he is helping him self? And if he is in some kinda rehab i guess he will get some help from the nurses.

People are helping Vaughn, be finding out who really killed him and why. And find out what prophet five really is. Everyone at APO and Renèe is helping him.

I know he SAID he's in D.C, but how do we know that he really is in D.C??!

Maby he's w/ Dean's side

Mayby he's w/ the people that r holding Vaughnny (considering tht Vaughnny's still alive....)

I dunnoo!

Well in the first episode of this season before Vaughn died, Sydney was talking to Jack I don't remember exactly what was said, but Jack said something like he was can do what ever he can to help with the whole Vaughn situation and that just stood out to me. This was after Sydney told him about Vaughn's true identity, and everything that was going on. So I think Vaughn is still alive, and Jack is helping him, or something. Maybe Sydney doesn't know about it, but that is what I think :D I PRAY Vaughn is still alive. It's not the same without him. I loved watching them fall in love, I'm such a sucker for romance :love:

i heard weiss was gonna b in teh 100th episide but a ton of people no that already. but they will never kill of weiss but they kill Vaughn syd so to be hubby? thats crazy!

Back