xX DrunK

Cadet
dude the new dashboard is gunna be like wii's idk if i like it.. =/
heres the link go look and tell me what u think

if i wanted charecters i'd have a wii who agrees wit me:sofa:

dude the new dashboard is gunna be like wii's idk if i like it.. =/
heres the link go look and tell me what u think

if i wanted charecters i'd have a wii who agrees wit me:sofa:

if i wanted to bang dudes id have a wii.... and a collection of scarves.

i like my gamer picture :(

ya im disappointed in microsoft. at least u can have an eight man private chat thats kinda cool.. =/
o well bill gates shouldnt have turned over control just yet. look whats happening

srsly,, i mean its cool but theres srsly nothing wrong with the dashboard as it is now,, they should only fix the problems not just come out of no where and wham there ya go heres sum wii piece of **** as ur dashboard.. I like gradutal updates and stuff so eventually its different, but just to come out of no where and do this.?? pretty lam to me, idk pretty dissapointing,

Ya, there making a new dashboard. They've told us the date xbox would be down so it's not really a big deal ? unless you knew nothing about it which Im guessing you didn't. But I'm just glad there updating xbox live instead of just making brand new consoles where you have to pay another $400 dollars per year. Hey some updates are cool some aren't, just let the dice roll and be happy.

Hearing this from one of my very good, reliable friends. After the update from today you will not have the new xbox experience or "Wii" update. I guess this update is to open some things for that upcoming update. So haha I guess we are all good to go for a lil while longer til xbox turns into the Wii. Enjoy it while it lasts guys!

Back