New Years Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you doing for New Years say stuff here! :cool:
(We had a Christmas one I think Codie is starting one for every holiday!) :lol:

Well on New Year's Eve I went to work, played soccer with my friends, went and saw Lord of the Rings, got lost going to a party, and then at the party watched my friends get drunk off their a$$. Didn't get home till like 3 in the morning. My New Year's was awesome!!

Krazed :ninja:

I went to a party wit my friends! lol but my friend got drunk.. :eek: and..half the people fell asleep before the count down.. then my annoying friend Megs... took a noisemaker and blew it right in our ears. everybody! geez! :blink:

But after the countdown, we watched we ran outside and ran like all over town yelling and screaming. It was ggod (y) but then the cops told us to go home, so then it was bad! (n) lol I slept over at my friends after that and we stayed up and watched like billions of movies Making fun of every single one! lol!

:christmas:

AG

I went to Grandma's New Years party and there was GREAT food and karioke. I played with my cousins and stuff.

On New Years Eve I watched the countdown with my family and watched the ball drop. Me, my sister and my mom had cider and my dad had a brandy at midnight. when we were flipping the channels after midnight there was this wierd dace that these guys did. they were wearing leather pants and no shirt. Then, they pulled off thier pants and they were all wearing yellow smiley face boxers! then they shook their but I was like, "OOO-KAY!" that was wierd.

I have a pair of those! lol They are Joe boxer and theyhave a smiley face on the butt. Lol I'm a girl trust me

oh k , My best friend does the best stuff for new years, she did, rockafella center, she went to cuba, puerto Rico, all kind sof stuff well last year she stayed at home, and had a big family party. And as the family was watching the countdown it hit 5 and her grandma turns off the t.v and says "Let's read the bible"! omg I was there Everyone was so mad! lol and she just kept reading then Britt(my friend) dad went up and was like "what do u think u are doing?" and he turned the thing on and the countdown was over like 5 minutes ago! lol it was so funnny and she just kept reading the bible

AG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back