Newbie looking for a little helping hand!

Ooooo I'm a newbie here lol never thought you'd guess.
Ummm my name is Jannie, I'm here because well I don't quite know I mean does any of us really know why we are here? lol I'll just bring up trivial topics... Yeah I'm just looking for someone to talk to mind you be weary I'm slightly weird though who isn't. :rolleyes: I'm very old and live in the UK well that's according to my profile and I don't know anyone here yet so I'll stick to name and region lol.
I shall be quiet now but would hope that someone would reply and introduce themself to me as I'd like to meet new ppl. Love ya all xxx

Spicy_apple_pie said:
Ooooo I'm a newbie here lol never thought you'd guess.
Ummm my name is Jannie, I'm here because well I don't quite know I mean does any of us really know why we are here?
[post="1371792"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Most of us are here cause of our love for Alias... :smiley: .

Anywho, welcome and enjoy the forum :D !

:welcome: Hope you enjoy your stay! I don't know many 99 year olds taking there Maths GCSE, but I'm open minded...;)

Have fun!

Jai

Yeah I'm 99 years old. I'm a bit of a slow developer some may say that I look like I'm in my late teens but really I'm 99 year olds... 100 next year I'll get a letter from the queen lol... I wasn't too sure on how safe the site is and never give away personal details lol...

Back