Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Newbie Me!

Discussion in 'Welcome - Introduce Yourself!' started by Boy_Scout_Lover, May 23, 2003.

1. Boy_Scout_Lover

Boy_Scout_Lover Ensign

New to this site not to Alias ;) I've been watching scince the first season. Great forum! I LOVE ALIAS MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD! I'm making my friends buy me a cardboard vaughn for my birhtday hehe. There so now you know how much I LOVE ALIAS!

-Fiona

2. feeling_like_a_spy

feeling_like_a_spy Rocket Ranger

WELCOME!! i'm jenny! :P

3. nance

nance TUMS

hey i'm nance!! here's some stuff about me! (i c/p from the "favorites thread"):

Fave book: fearless (duuuuhhhhh!!!!)
    Fave tv show: um i really don't know.... i mean there's just sooo many good ones out there.... all these wonderful reality shows(dripping w/ sarcasm) .... HULLO! hm... but this one show alias rocks!
    fave actress: jennifer garner and Halle berry and nicole kidman and rachel leigh cook! (ok that was a joke! i hate her!!)
    fave actor: michael vartan and hugh jackman and shawn ashman (guy from X2!)
    fave hobbies: watcing CNN, the weather channel, and doing hw, and picking my booogers!! ok real hobbies: shopping, computer, reading, AA, internet, internet, computer, swimming, internet, AA, eating!!!!
    fave movie: Titanic!

4. *SPYnish*

*SPYnish* Rocket Ranger

Welcome, I´m Natalia or Nat.

ENJOYS! :P

5. Alias_Gay

Alias_Gay Rocket Ranger

Welcome aboard and enjoy it!

I am GoGo ... ;)

6. spysurfergrl247

spysurfergrl247 Rocket Ranger

:welcome: To AllAlias,im sure youll fit right in. :D Im YoJo

7. aliaschick4mv

aliaschick4mv Rocket Ranger

Nance, I'm stealing your idea. It's really smart, letting them know stuff about you. So, here we go:

Fav movie: I know what you did last summer!
    Fav show: Alias (duhness), Buffy :)sob: YOU LOVE ANGEL STUPID!), Angel
    Fav book: as of now, Shadowland, by Jenny Carroll
    Fav song: Taking over me by Evanessence
    Fav band: EVANESSENCE!!!!!
    Fav actor: Shawn Ashmore :swoon:
    Fav things to do: sing, dance, go online. Go online. Stay online.
    Fav quote (today anyway): "Courage is not the abscence of fear, but rather the realization that something else is more important than fear."-Eddie Rickenbacker

And Nance, there's a big pic of Shawn in Teen Magazine. :swoon: Jesus, that guy is HOT!

Ok, so HI FIONA! Great name BTW! I'm Dani, and I hope you enjoy the site! You'll love it, we're a friendly group of insane people, don't ya think?

Luve ya,
    Dani

8. K. Ackles

K. Ackles Rocket Ranger

Me K. Ackles!
    Me in a very long sentence...one of my friends was kind enuff to write this about me.

"She's a trifle loopy, CANADIAN, cricket-mad, politically correct, non-conformist, LotR/HP/Alias/Smallville-loving brunnette with issues. No wonder we get on well...sorta. She spends most of her time with computers and-"

I cut the last bit off on purpose. Oh, the mystery!

Welcome to Allalias! Enjoy it, we do!

9. K. Ackles

K. Ackles Rocket Ranger

Oh, and I don't like Vaughn.

10. Boy_Scout_Lover

Boy_Scout_Lover Ensign

Kewl! Thanks for the warm welcome! Hope to see you all around. ::waves::

-Fiona

11. liliana

liliana Rocket Ranger

Hi Fiona I'm Lili I'm 18 I live in South Africa I love everything to do with alias except maybe sloane and sark but that's me.vaughn is most definitely my favourite character apart from my syd.

and welcome to AA I hope you enjoy ur stay and come over and see us in Romance fiction we are lots of fun but every place in here is fun

12. Sarahmañana

Sarahmañana Rocket Ranger

WELCOME!!!

they have those??? where...i WANT....NEED one :D

13. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

wassupers!!! ima iL0v3vAuGhN or juss nancee!!!

14. Boy_Scout_Lover

Boy_Scout_Lover Ensign

Well Sarah, I'm not sure if they actually HAVE them but Mr. A Few Doors Down (forgot his name hehe) knows how to make that kind of thing. He BETTER make one for me :P who DOESN'T need one :D

-Fiona

15. bluheart13

bluheart13 Rocket Ranger

HELLO FIONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im Timmy and welcome to AllAlias.com.

timmy :blink:

16. Boy_Scout_Lover

Boy_Scout_Lover Ensign

Hey nance, I just got the FIRST fearless book, wow there are tons of them. Anyway I saw that you liked it, I went to the library to get books for my Medieval Europe report (n) and I saw the fearless book there and got it. It's really good so far! Thanks for ummmmm . . . bringing me to the light! YAYDERFUL! Oh here is some more facts about me:

Fav movie: The Breakfast Club, and the Shinning
    Fav show: DOY! ALIAS!
    Fav book: ANGus, thongs, and full frontal snogging, as well as it's sequels, they are sooo funny.
    Fav song: I love taking over me too! As welll as my last breath, the red by CHavelle, and Self esteem by the offspring
    Fav band: evanessence too! SOAD, Chevelle, offspring, don't make me say all of them, even though it says favorite band no s. I LIKE ALL MUSIC! except pop, country, rap, reggee, I'm a rocker girl!
    Fav actor: Michael Vartan
    Fav things to do: not going to dances (what? it's fun!) theme parks, karate (taken up after watching syney, I'm a purple belt! ::claps for me::) hanging out w/ friends, watching alias, talking online, making websites, and signatures, and advatars. IDK everything!

-Fiona

17. emetib

emetib Rocket Ranger

-claps- Hello there! Well, let me just say :welcome: to the AllAlias family! Oooh, you must be hungry! I'll make you some tea and cookies! -rushes off to kitchen-

18. alisydas

alisydas Rocket Ranger

i like cookies mmmmm chocolate chip hi im alisydas

19. a.k.a.Kate_Jones

a.k.a.Kate_Jones Rocket Ranger

oooooo I wanna cookie!!

hey, I just realized: you're my aunt!!! hi Auntie Em!! :hi:

oh, right. Hi, Boy_Scout_Lover!!! I'm kaaaaaaate.

usually I would introduce Bill, my paperclip, but he's sick, so I will launch into my stewardess monologue. :D

*ahem* Good moring, Boy_Scout_Lover, and welcome to AllAlias. Prior to takeoff, please ensure that you review the rulebook (wouldn't wanna make any glaring mistakes!) and that your seatbelt is securely fastened. Please extinguish all cigarettes and make sure that your seat is in it's upright position. Sit back, and enjoy the flight.

Our captain today, and all days, is Charlie, and we will be taking off shortly. Thank you for flying with AllAlias.

:LOL:

20. emetib

emetib Rocket Ranger

-pats- Hello Kate dear! Sit down! There's plenty of cookies to go around! -places tray on coffee table- Anyone want tea?