Newbie whose Heart is cased in Gold Pressed Latinum

LatinumHeart

Quirky Sci-Fi Enthusiast
Hello fellow sci-fi enthusiasts!

As you can probably tell, I am an avid Star Trek fan, with focus on Deep Space Nine (if you get the subject line reference). I am new to the forum and I am just looking around and checking things out.

I was on the Star Trek fan forum, but they seemed so involved and seemed a bit hostile if you didn't know the precise tilt William Shatner wore his hairpiece on the Original Series. What??!! Yeah, exactly. I felt kind of out of place there, and I hope to find a home here, among you all fine people.

I like all things sci-fi. From Buffy the Vampire Slayer to X-Files to Sliders....whoa 90's flashback! I will admit all the series I truly loved died out in the 90's, but I just don't have an interest in any new series these days. I started watching Falling Skies on TNT but they kept changing the times it was on and I couldn't keep track. That happens with some of the newer series. they are unsure of what time slot to put them on.

Anyway, PLEASE FEEL FREE to send me a message if you don't want to publicly post on here, I am more than happy to make sci-fi enthusiast friends, and I love discussing Trek and Wars!

Look forward to seeing you around the universe!:smiley:

Welcome! You'll find a lot of kindred folks here. :smiley:

Speaking of the Trek series.... with a quote like that in your sig', how could you not like ST:ENT?! :P

I know! It's not that I totally hated it, it just wasn't for me. And that line was from Commander Riker in The Next Generation, so I didn't even realize! Silly me!!

But thanks so much for the welcome, I appreciate it wholeheartedly :smiley:

Hello and welcome even if you are a star trek fan :smiley: (STAR WARS RULES lol) just couldn't resist. I am a lover of both SW & ST, hmmm maybe I should join the Star Trek fan forum and convert them to the force of star wars.

I just joined here not long ago and I find it a great place you will find lots of different things to talk about and the people are rather nice, I don't mind the odd debate but within reason and not when people become insulting I have not run into that here.

Yes! Tis true! People here seem very nice and it is a fun place to be, I can be converted since I have a super cool Star Wars collection. I have the original Luke and Han on their TaunTauns. One of my favorites in my collection!
I wouldn't join the Star Trek forum, they are not too welcoming like this site is. Believe it or not being a Star Trek fan, I felt out of place there. :(

Thanks again for the warm welcome, see you around the site!

Cool a SW collector like me I don't have the han and luke like you do have seen them but the price asking was way out of the ball park.

My Fav one I have well one of my fav's is my vintage rocket firing Boba Fett the one not released to the public.

I wouldn't really join that site was just kidding could you imagion the stink of a die hard SW fan who also knows ST joing just to be annoying lets face it the star trek vs SW no match we have the Death Star lets see them take that on without Luke LOL

Welcome to the forums! Plenty of Trek fans around here...but then I had a soft spot for all of the series since TNG. ;)

... I have the original Luke and Han on their TaunTauns. One of my favorites in my collection! ...
Nice collectible! For my own personal collection I tend be pretty spread out in franchises and not one particular movie/show/book/etc (though some family members think being a sci-fi fan means "He likes Star Trek!" so I have a large number of ST items in the collection).

Nice collectible! For my own personal collection I tend be pretty spread out in franchises and not one particular movie/show/book/etc (though some family members think being a sci-fi fan means "He likes Star Trek!" so I have a large number of ST items in the collection).

I actually posted a picture of it on another thread, but I can do it again here. Lol, I know, because you like Sci-fi automatically means you are automatically a Trekkie, Weird.

221623_1888467844392_1022336072_2215825_8281314_n.jpg

I will have to post some pic's of mine, I really like your's Litinum the collector series would go good with my one's :smiley:

Sure, post some! I would love to see. The collector series was hard to get because it was a little older than the other one.

Back