mad4jnj

Cadet
hello. i am new. just joined this board!!! OHMIGOSH there is sooooo much to read and so many threads and so much to learn and catch up on i am kind of overwhelmed right now!!! kinda like the show...
I just started watching a few weeks ago and now i am fully addicted!!! i had to go out and buy all the previous seasons on dvd to play catch up! all i can say is i have no idea how i could have missed out on such a great show for the last three years!!
so anyway if anyone has tips or pointers for me to navigate my way around here it would be much appreciated!!
~Louise

hey louise, jsut post around and you wont be so overwhelmed. just try and avoid anywhere u might get a spoiler we dont want to ruin it for you

Welcome. I'm new myself, which reminds me that I actually need to do my formal intro LOL. I had to catch up as well since I started last year by renting seasons one and two at Blockbuster. Since then, I've become a huge Alias fan and Jennifer Garner has since become my favorite actress/celeb crush. I own all 3 seasons, Daredevil, 13 Going On 30, Dude Where's My Car?, and Significant Others (short lived tv show she was on) on DVD. Have fun on these message boards and we all look forward to you posting and getting to know you and vice versa, peace out.:<)

Alex

Hi Louise and welcome to AA... :eek:ldhi:

It's nice to see a newbie finally catching on to this phenomenal show... (y) I'm just now discovering that myself with Buffy the Vampire Slayer :lol: ... I never watched it the first time around....

Have fun posting....

hey Louise, and welcome to the site. I'm so happy that you have come to love the show like so many others. I remember last year when i had just discovered the show from a friend. I found myself watching the DVD's just to catch up, and i've been hooked ever since. Anyway, have a great time looking through the forums, it won't be so overwhelming after awhile.

Back