Season 2 Newest Spoiler for Truth take time!

I don't know if anyone read spoilers from fanforum.com, but they just have a new spoilers of alias "Truth take time" and here the link for it , it the third one down.

Um... not necesarrily... 2. Sydney really does shoot her mom, and mom really does bite the dust (note: "bite the dust" can mean several things).

I was about ready too! I really dont think she dies now, at least in this ep if they keep reassuring us that her getting shot doesnt necesarily mean she dies. And there is no way i will be able to stay away from alias media saturday night... too bad i was 4 eps clean!

I'm upset that Sark kicks Vaughn all over the place. What's up with that?

And Irina isn't going to die. She'll be back. :smiley:

And I'm interested to see Sydney and Emily's reunion. That will be good to watch.

Newest spoilers:

From Gradyman at TwoP

It's Emily who's dead at the end of the show. Syd shoots her mom, but just in the shoulder. Irina's fine and she flees with Sark after Syd shoots her.

Jack and Kendall butt heads over whos in charge.

EvilFrancie freaks Syd and Will out by buying Vaughn a present.

Vaughn is so not a wussy boy! ah! iam insulted! you cannot insult my hottie like that! he is my love! lol! i am so mad! all this rage!

HAHAHAHA Vaughn gets his butt kicked by my Sarky..................................(ducks as rocks and shoes get thrown at her :hide: ) Im just kidding everyone Vaughn is a hottie to just i love my evil man Sark. This should be a good ep i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Back