Season 2 Newest Spoiler for Truth take time!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
omg ok i relaly need to stop reading these :confused:
You and me both Siri! I can't believe she'd rather run off with Sark then go back and profess her love for Sydney! LMAO!! sorry...
She told Sydney she CAN'T turn herself in. I bet Sydney lets her escape by shooting her in the shoulder just like what Irina did to her in the premiere.

A tie? hmmm...it would probably have a camera or tracking device or something in it. Unless Evil Franchie is like "I chose the wrong guy!!"

Also, there's a new promo trailer at two evil monks!! It has a few new scenes but mostly the same!! I'm still excited though!!

Here's the link if you want to check it out!!
Alias - Truth Takes Time, Gallery 1

Me three!! I have Alias-online's countdown up everytime I go on the internet!! I look at it every minute at least, and watch happily as the minutes tick away!! I can't wait!! :woot:

AHHHHH! u guys are killing me with these spoilers! I wanna see the new episodes, but I'm cheating coz where i am we're only at the beginning of season two so i've got ages till i can see these new episodes!!

I'm juz gonna have 2 wait i guess..... :( :angry:

Manu said:
She told Sydney she CAN'T turn herself in. I bet Sydney lets her escape by shooting her in the shoulder just like what Irina did to her in the premiere.
See now, I can totally see that happening because they use so many things that we've seen in other episodes. Like with Jack driving up to save Sydney, and then later on, Sydney driving up to save Jack. Manu, that's an awesome idea.

Manu said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
omg ok i relaly need to stop reading these :confused:
You and me both Siri! I can't believe she'd rather run off with Sark then go back and profess her love for Sydney! LMAO!! sorry...
omg that makes complete sense!

Hmmmm... That's very likely. I like that theory....

I'm still a little angry about Vaughn gettin' his butt kicked by pretty-boy Sark... no 'fense to Sark lovers... *mutters to self*. No breakfast is a good enough excuse for me! ^_^

Overall, this looks like a FANTASTIC ep!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! *turns clock forward* LOOK! ALIAS TIME! *sits glued to blank TV screen*

i can't wait for this ep. lol i'm glued to my blank tv screen too. I CAN'T BELIEVE SARK IS GUNNA KICK VAUGHN'S BUTT.... that's so wrong... no he's to cute to be beaten up *tear* :( newayz i dunno if this is true but i read somewhere that 3 ppl were going to die... if one isn't Irina then who is it?? does anyone know?

i think wanda got the spoiler wrong. 3 people were SHOT in this episode. emily, irina and vaughn. irina and vaughn are ok. emily is dead.

Manu said:
i think wanda got the spoiler wrong. 3 people were SHOT in this episode. emily, irina and vaughn. irina and vaughn are ok. emily is dead.
Was Sark shot too? By Syd. I saw the ep. caps @ AliasMedia and that's what it looks like...

Sark wasn't shot exactly. Syd just shot the gun out of his hand, but didn't shoot him. It is on the video clip "Boy Fight" that Alias media has!! :D

Ok I am in S.D in Cali, and from here I can hear the evil laughs of JJ Abraham. " WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Love always
~Kathryn~

Back