Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Newly arrived on your world

Discussion in 'Welcome - Introduce Yourself!' started by worldmaker, Mar 12, 2009.

1. worldmaker

worldmaker Producer/Screenwriter

[​IMG]

Hello there, and welcome to my world, this small space is mine!

I have the POWER to write words and that's what I'm doing here. (It's been a long day and I need to let off steam).

I'm here to introduce myself and tell you a little about why. That's because I have a short story to give away, a story inspired by Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings" and offering a new interpretation of the world and events of Middle Earth, and what cam afterwards.

I'm a British writer/innovator/producer and wrote this little story "Dragon's Vale" for everyone's enjoyment.

I'm not exactly sure about the posting rules around here, but if permitted I will post a link where you can leave your e-mail for me to send you a copy.

Hoe you enjoy it all and look forward to developing my interest in the forum further as my work progresses.

Cheerio for now.

:)

2. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

Welcome to [strike]Earth[/strike] Cool Sci-Fi! (y)

You're welcome to post a link. :)

3. worldmaker

worldmaker Producer/Screenwriter

Kevin,

Many thanks, and I hope you all enjoy the story, I'm trying to finish the packaging of the story this weekend (adding a couple of articles on environmental initiatives then converting it to a compact pdf).

Catch you all later.

:)