News about the Fan Fiction Forums

M

mystery_chick

Hey everyone! With the new team in place and all the new server and new softwares, we're ready to make the fan fiction forums a better place! ( :lol: seriously ;) ) Suzi (hotpot), Kewii, Heather (Galicdreamer) and myself (mystery_chick aka Mandy) have put some ideas and thoughts together and we like to introduce some new features that are already waiting for your use :D

First of all, The Dictionary of Fan Fiction Terms ; Were you ever confused about what canon meant? Go there and find out! A list of very useful terms about Alias fanfiction and fan fiction in general are there. If you have any suggestions for adding anything to the list then PM any of us! :smiley:

Second of all, Betas If you like a beta or betas to help you edit your stories before posting and help you develop your plots, go there! If you're unclear as to what a beta is The Dictionary of Fan Fiction Terms is at your disposal! :lol: If you like to be a beta and read chapters before you're for public eye's view and hopefully help to make them better then PM Kewii with the following information and she'll be more than glad to make you a beta. Please note that as a beta you have responsibilities. Just because you dont' feel like reading anything today doesn't mean you won't. You have made a commitment so please keep it

Information to PM Kewii with if you like to be a beta:

Name:
Method of Contact:
Story Preferences (such as pairings, ratings, etc):
Stories you have betaed:(with link - it's ok if you havent, everyone starts somewhere)
Stories you have written: (link once again, ok without anyone)
Anything besides Alias you'll beta: (don't forget if you're willing to do Original Work)
Anything else we need to know:

Third of all the Fan Fiction Contests will be soon starting again (yes, i know, bad me for slacking off. But it wasn't my fault! *points to school* ) We'll be judging the contests and points will still be given out.

Finally, will all writers please revise our note on Plagarism and also the part on Plagarism in our Rulebook . Every should note that we are partnered with The Office of Plagaristic Research to find and catch plagarists. If caught there will be very serious consequences.

That's all for now! Happy Reading and Happy Writing! :smiley:

-- The Allalias.com Fan Fiction Team :smiley:

Back