Sci-Fi Next (2007)

Title: Next

Tagline: If you can see the future, you can save it.

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Lee Tamahori

Cast: Nicolas Cage, Julianne Moore, Jessica Biel, Thomas Kretschmann, Jim Beaver, Tory Kittles, Peter Falk, Enzo Cilenti, José Zúñiga, Jason Butler Harner, Sergej Trifunović, Nicolas Pajon, Michael Trucco, Charles Rahi Chun, Patricia Prata, Jon Hughes, Jack Ong, Edith Fields, Lorilynn Failor, Jessica Barth, Bonita Friedericy, Danny Downey, Michael Runyard, Adam Lieberman, Miranda Frigon, Paul Rae, Jeff Michael, Lisa Joyner, Dean Cudworth, Chris Palermo

Release: 2007-04-25

Runtime: 96

Plot: Las Vegas showroom magician Cris Johnson has a secret which torments him: he can see a few minutes into the future. Sick of the examinations he underwent as a child and the interest of the government and medical establishment in his power, he lies low under an assumed name in Vegas, performing cheap tricks and living off small-time gambling "winnings." But when a terrorist group threatens to detonate a nuclear device in Los Angeles, government agent Callie Ferris must use all her wiles to capture Cris and convince him to help her stop the cataclysm.
Next (2007)

At the end Chris said he made a mistake and then the whole place exploded. Then he was lying in bed and then went outside to meet the lady who was in charge or something. It just did not make much sense. What happened?

At the end Chris said he made a mistake and then the whole place exploded. Then he was lying in bed and then went outside to meet the lady who was in charge or something. It just did not make much sense. What happened?
Essentially the entire movie was a "What if..." scenario being played out in Chris's head. His 'gift' was being able to analyze any situation and then see all of the possible scenarios that could result. He could then take any of those possible resulting scenarios and then analyze it to see what could happen from that branch of possibilities.

At the end, after the explosions, it is shown that really none of the major turn of events in the movie actually took place yet and that it was all just one possible branch of what could happen after Chris met Liz.

I haven't watch the movie still so i have no idea about what is happen at the end of the movie.I wish to watch the movie next but every time some thing trouble happen with me and i am not able to see it.