Season 3 Next Alias Episode Feb 15th?

yeah i think everyones talking about it in episode 13 for season 3

short answer...

golden globes, superbowl sunday, and something else...

Golden globes, superbowl, and then the grammys (i think)....there is going to be a huge sweep of award shows from january until the end of february!! And also, one of the sundays soon after "After Six" is the Acadamy Awards (which is on ABC)...so unfortunately our usual great episodes in the February sweeps are pretty non-existent!! this is going to be painful....

WHAT! OH MY GOSH! I THOUGHT ALIAS WOULD BE ON THE SUPER BOWL NIGHT LIKE IT WAS LAST YEAR!!! THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I LOOK FOREWARD TO THE SUPER BOWL! THE MIDSEASON TWIST!!!! AWWWWW....THIS HAS JUST RAINED OH MY PARADE :depressed:

ratings would soar if they had it after the superbowl like last year. plus we could generate more interest in our show again. bad idea for a long delay like this. :blink:

I am really so disappointed about the long wait for this next episode. I really feel as if us viewers are being jerked around. We already waited around for 3 weeks for a measly 2 episodes and it's so unfair to make us wait another 3 weeks! At this point, although I love the show, I'm really frustrated and am not enjoying being jerked around.

Back