NFL 2004-2005 Season

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!! I absolutely cannot wait!!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATRIOTS! :D</span>

They're goin' all the way again this year. (y)

Whoops. =X

I just don't like the Colts because everybody looooves Peyton. Pfft. I don't like him. Brady is so much more kick ass than him. As for the Panthers... I dislike Delhomme with a passion. Watching the Super Bowl last year.. I just wanted to punch him. >.<

I don't really like the Panthers either. But what's wrong with Manning? He's a great QB. But why would anyone need a 35 million dollar signing bonus?

Like I said, I was never really into football until last year. Hahahaha. I HATED football... couldn't stand it. But when I started going out with my bf, who kept watching and playing it so I got sucked in... and his favorite team (at the time) was the Patriots. And this was about 4 years ago so I guess it was before their first Super Bowl... but I wasn't a big a fan back then as I am now.

Vick has not looked good at all this preseason in Atlanta's new West Coast Offense. I realize it is the preseason, but if you're a Falcon's fan, I think you've got to be concerned.

GarnerForEmmy said:
Vick has not looked good at all this preseason in Atlanta's new West Coast Offense.  I realize it is the preseason, but if you're a Falcon's fan, I think you've got to be concerned.
[post="988484"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah that was awful. Vick's going to be scrambling a lot this season. He will get hurt again.

Cowboys went 3-1 during the preseason but their first offense still looks sluggish.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude... how kick ass was that game?!?!?! I loved it.

Pats are the best.

Patriots' offense that continues to amaze. Brady, not the more celebrated Manning, looked like the calm, cool veteran Thursday night. Brady, not Manning, made the game's biggest plays, at its biggest moments. Brady, not Manning, played with a confidence and a control and avoided making the game-turning mistake.

How much better the Patriots can be is one of the juiciest subplots that will play out early in this 2004 season. We went into Thursday night wondering if New England is still hungry, still greedy for more success, and fairly immune to the next-year lethargy that has gripped other recent Super Bowl winners? I don't know about you, but I got my answer. These aren't the same old Patriots. They're a cut above.

Mountaineer_1281 said:
YES!!  I'm not the only one rooting for the Niners!!
They'll pick up, could just be a slow start...  (n)
[post="991065"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah!! Niner fans!!! i dunno what's gonna happen this year, it could be ugly. but who knows. we've had season tickets for years, i'm a niner faithful!

only watched half of the pats/colts game, but i heard it was great. tom brady is a mega star now, huh? he gets so much hype here cause he's from the SF bay area. i use to take pitching lessons from his sister. i always use to ask her if tom was gonna drop by the field, hahahhaha.

Back