NFL 2004-2005 Season

MWAHAHAHAHA! This could be the bitterest rivalry in all of Sports Junkies/All Alias history! Javon Walker is going to make T.O. look like a rookie! Nick Barnett and KGB are going to sit on McNabb! Favre and Green are going to walk all over your defense! (notice the insecurity of my trash talk :lol: ) The game is in Philly, right? I recognize that my team is screwed, just let me pretend... :hide:

Oh and this :Punkrock: is the punkrock smilie...isn't it fabulous?

LOL! I'll let you do your little trash talking because I know when next Sunday comes, there's going to be no stopping Donovan, TO, Jevon Kearse and my boy, Brian Westbrook

E-A-G-L-E-S..EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I think this might be the best Sports Junkies rivalry ever!

Mrs_Jack_Bristow said:
LOL! I'll let you do your little trash talking because I know when next Sunday comes, there's going to be no stopping Donovan, TO, Jevon Kearse and my boy, Brian Westbrook

E-A-G-L-E-S..EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I think this might be the best Sports Junkies rivalry ever!
[post="1087881"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

octoberfirst said:
:boxing:  Bring it on, Brooke!  GO PACK GO!

Hey, have you heard from Han, lately?  I miss our Sports Junkies thread!
[post="1087903"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, bring it Amanda! :boxing: Haha..we have a whole week to do this!

I have talked to Han recently, maybe..a few weeks ago, very briefly. They need to get the sd-1 felgercarb fixed out, it's been a month. The subscribers were able to get on so I was happy, but then it crashed again.

Oh and Amanda, guess what? Another Philly horse is getting close to the Derby, same trainer-jockey team, John Servis and Stew Elliot. The horse is Kentucky bred but Philly owned and located, he's a 2 year old, 4-0. They're calling him the next Smarty (though nobody can replace Smarty). So I might be in for another Triple Crown run next year :lol: He won a big race over the weekend. Rockport Harbor, "Rocky" for short ;)

:starwars: A whole week and a million smilies!

Yay for the Philly horse lovin'! Wait...that sounds kind of wrong...but you know what I mean.

And yes, they need to get this whole SD-1 thing fixed but I feel really bad for Blake, I never realized how much effort it took.

My Thanksgiving was pretty good, my parents flew in to visit my sister and I which was fine since they stayed with her and not me. But I said I'd buy all the groceries as long as I don't have to cook (boiling water is a huge accomplishment for me) but of course, who cooked dinner while everyone else watched football? ME! It turned out pretty well though, at least I didn't have to make the turkey. How was your Thanksgiving, Brooke?

Aww, well at least you didn't have to cook the turkey!

Mine was really nice, my grandmom cooked. I was home from Tuesday afternoon until yesterday, took me 6 hours to get back here, normally a 2 hour drive, gotta love the NJ Turnpike. Got to hang out with my brother and parents, went shopping, went to Atlantic City, lost all the money my mom gave me to gamble with..lol, ate more, slept, relaxed, it was really nice. Hung out in Philly on Saturday, it was fun.

allaliasallthetime said:
STEELERS HAVE ONE ONCE AGAIN! 16-7 woot woot

one way stop:superbowl..oh yeah
[post="1087539"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
that'd be really cool if they get to go to Superbowl! :woot: I'm still waiting for my Roethlisberger jersey, I'm hoping it comes before playoffs. :thinking:

Back