NFL 2004-2005 Season

finally! another steeler fan! we are doing so good this year, and i have to say, it's about time! glad to see some steeler pride!

here we go, steelers, here we go! Pittsburgh's goin' to the superbowl!

allaliasallthetime said:
last sunday, steelers barely beat the philly i think? But yeah, we played bad, but we still won!

Pittsburgh's goin to the superbowl!
[post="1104661"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Um, and you're a Steeler fan? The Steelers played the Eagles on November 7th and it was our only loss this season. The Steelers played the Redskins, who have the best defense in the league. You didn't play bad, they just played better on defense.

so, which are the top teams this year?

In the NFC: Just my Eagles baby (12-1)
AFC: Steelers (12-1) Patriots (12-1) and the Colts

here we go, steelers, here we go! Pittsburgh's goin' to the superbowl!

That's if you can get past New England. But a PA showdown Super Bowl would be exciting. But of course in that instance, Philly's going to win, we're a much cooler city, we've got cheesteaks, the Liberty Bell and oh yeah, SMARTY JONES! :P

Mrs_Jack_Bristow said:
But of course in that instance, Philly's going to win, we're a much cooler city, we've got cheesteaks, the Liberty Bell and oh yeah, SMARTY JONES! :P
[post="1112301"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I like your train of thought... :lol: :lol: Gotta love those cheesesteaks :P

iheartalias said:
I like your train of thought... :lol:  :lol: Gotta love those cheesesteaks :P
[post="1116839"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Mmm..yeah, cheeseteaks. I don't think Smarty can get cheeseteaks in Kentucky, that's a shame. We should send him some. :smiley:

iheartalias said:
Hahaha, yeh I think a nice cheesesteak would do Smarty good. :lol:
[post="1117528"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree, that and a wifebeater and a "I'm from Philly don't mess with me" sign aroud his neck. He'll be all set and ready to start breeding next year :lol:

()aliasyeah() said:
finally!  another steeler fan!  we are doing so good this year, and i have to say, it's about time!  glad to see some steeler pride!

here we go, steelers, here we go!  Pittsburgh's goin' to the superbowl!
[post="1110344"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

woot, i have an alli! haha. We beat the Giants today 33-30. (how's that Mrs. Jack Bristow?) And you don't need to know who they played on a certain date to be a Steeler fan, i mean how would you konw? You aren't in Steeler Country. We still could improve some. The receivers were on today-randel el and hines. But Rothlisberger could have passed better. Big Ben is still amazing though! (y)

Oh, and who beat the Patriots 34-20 on October 31? Oh thats right, the steelers! I forgot, how stupid of me

Cheer the Steelers, Black and the Gold
Here we go
Town of Pittsburgh's, Heart and Soul
Here we go
With Cowher power, will get the job done
This is the year will get that one for the THUMB

We beat the Giants today 33-30. (how's that Mrs. Jack Bristow?) And you don't need to know who they played on a certain date to be a Steeler fan, i mean how would you konw? You aren't in Steeler Country.

Well first, I could care less about the Giants. Second, I wasn't being serious in my post, just joking around, since it's only a game. No need for the attitude.

Besides, the Giants suck, it's amazing they were still able to rack up 30 points against you.

ok, ok...u never know. And like i said we could have played better. I have nothing against you or the eagles, it's just the way you quoted and said stuff thats all. Sorry, i just get defensive if it sounds like im being judged in any way or anything

But of course in that instance, Philly's going to win, we're a much cooler city, we've got cheesteaks, the Liberty Bell and oh yeah, SMARTY JONES!

uh, hello--pittsburgh is better than Philly (even though cheesesteaks aren't bad..) we have Pramanti Brother Sandwiches, lots and lots of ketchup!, and ofcoarse this year's superbowl winners!!! okay, that last one is just a projection, but just you watch . .

oh, and allaliasallthetime, i'm glad to be your ally! was it just me or was that a little tooooo close saturday? got to get with it! 13-1 now!

and we do need that one for the thumb!

uh, hello--pittsburgh is better than Philly (even though cheesesteaks aren't bad..) we have Pramanti Brother Sandwiches, lots and lots of ketchup!, and ofcoarse this year's superbowl winners!!! okay, that last one is just a projection, but just you watch . .

Uh huh. Philly founded this country and in case you didn't know, we won the KENTUCKY DERBY AND PREAKNESS this year with THE most popular horse in the country, what city's he from? PHILADELPHIA BABY!!!! Show me a Triple Crown horse out of Pittsburgh..I didn't think so. I met a guy at the Derby this year who was mad because he lost big, he said "I'm from Pittsburgh and I didn't even bet on the freaking horse" heh, smart people up there. Also met a guy at the Preakness who moved from Pittsburgh to Philly and when I asked him why, he said "Cause there's nothing IN Pittsburgh" tee hee.

Super Bowl? Yeah, if you can get past the two time Super Bowl champions, that team up in New England. Just because y'all beat them once doesn't mean felgercarb.

Besides, even if it's a Pittsburgh-Philadelphia Super Bowl, we've got the GOVERNOR on our side, sorry ;)

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs_Jack_Bristow said:
It's cool, I'm sorry for not making myself as clear as I should have.
[post="1118302"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

it's all good in the neighborhood...haha.

Pittsburgh is so much better than Philly. I mean, our college basketball made it to the elite 8 i believe which is bretter darn good and they're ranked 10th. I don't believe there's a philladelphia team even ranked.

We also have the most amazing baseball stadium in the world! They're gonna host the world series next year-at least there's talks about it. The city is beautiful at night expecially this time of year. We also have a history of our own-Ft. Pitt, where some of our founding fathers came. We have the RothlisBURGER for cryin out loud! That's pretty darn good, and our football fans are insane-terrible towel, the game yesterday in NY, they were sayin how you couldn't tell who was cheerin for who bc of all the Stiller fans. Sorry but come superbowl time, clear the road cause the steelers are gonna knock you around.

ok so you do have the philly cheesesteak and the home to the founding fathers and such, but our sports teams totally override yours and our fans

Pittsburgh is so much better than Philly. I mean, our college basketball made it to the elite 8 i believe which is bretter darn good and they're ranked 10th. I don't believe there's a philladelphia team even ranked

Well St. Joe's made it to the Elite 8 this year and were undefeated going into the NCAA Tourney, there's a Philly school for ya.

We also have the most amazing baseball stadium in the world! They're gonna host the world series next year-at least there's talks about it.

That would mean the Pirates would have to go to the World Series next year. They don't pick a place to hold a World Series, it's held at the teams respective stadiums. Unless you're confusing it with the All Star Game. But even that is set a year ahead of time so there wouldn't still be "talks" about it.

I respect your deep love and pride in your city, but you really need to get your facts straight.

EAGLES WIN..13-1 BABY!!!!!

Back