NFL 2005-2006 Season

I'm from Austalia and no nothing about the NFL but I do know that one of our ex-aussie rules players Ben Graham plays for the NY Jets as a punter I think that's what you call them. Anyway can anyone tell me how he's doing I know the team might not be but I was just wondering if he is coping alright
He's 10th in the NFL with an average of 44.7 yards per punt. Not bad. (y)

You guy seriously need to check out Aussie Rules it is awesome!! it's kinda like NFL but without the head gear and shoulderpads and A little more running, Goals being scored, faster I think you guys would love it

It's about time that the Eagles organization finally grew a set and suspended Owens. What they actually need to do is Keyshawn him, but we'll see.

He is such a cry baby. You'd think he'd be able to keep his stupid mouth shut when he's getting paid such ridiculous sums of money.

I'm glad the Eagles finally decided to take care of the problem...hopefully this won't be a one time thing.

On a side note...YAY PANTHERS!!!! :cool:

I SO agree! I used to admire TO last year, but after seeing his attitude in action during the off-season and regular season. After bad mouthing McNabb, I'm just happy to see they finally did something.

I'm shocked Steelers won against Green Bay without Ben. I'm so happy that they did win. :smiley:

I'm so happy that the Steelers won! :D

I really wanted my Panthers in there, but they played like felgercarb against the Seahawks and didn't deserve it.

The Steelers are my first football love, and the football love of my mom's side of the family so it was awesome to see them win.

One for the thumb!! ^_^

As only a football fan for Super Bowl XL (I had no rooting interest in either team or the outcome), all I can say is that I am extremely frustrated and disappointed with the officiating. If this was supposed to be some of the best officials the league has to offer, then the NFL is in piss-poor shape. Not only did all the calls go against Seattle, those calls led to a 21 point swing. The "pass interference" call on Darrell Jackson was ridiculous (7 points), the phantom holding call on the Seattle RT was one of the worst I've seen (and Seattle would've had the ball on the 1 yard line and certainly would've punched it in from there, another 7 points), Roethlisberger's "touchdown" run was not, because the ball never reached the goal line. Again, another 7 points.

I'm not blaming the entire outcome on the officials. Seattle had their blunders. Stevens couldn't catch a cold, the offense wasted so much time at the ends of both halves running around not knowing what they were doing and the defense gave up a few big plays. But with all that said, when you have 7, 8, 9 & 10 different commentators and analysts from ABC/ESPN all saying that Seattle got jobbed not once, but multiple times (see above examples), there has to be validity there. I'm just glad I wasn't the only one feeling that way while I was watching the game. Pittsburgh fans might not want to hear it, but the officiating was certainly an issue. It goes to show that it isn't just sour grapes from Seattle supporters. The rotten calls were not the only cause of the ultimate outcome, but they were certainly a contributing factor.

It's a shame that we are able to even talk about the officiating because it never should have a huge bearing on the outcome of a game, especially a championship game. Unfortunately, this time it did. But in the end, Pittsburgh won. You have to say congratulations to them.

OMG ...i heart my steelers!! Schools cancelled for tommorrow cause there's parade downtown and our high school band is playing and I'm goin. I am so hyped! I am so glad my Stillers won. They didn't play great but who else can pull off that randle el play to heinz ward in the end zone?? No other team. We got lucky with the calls and the Seahawk's missing passes but we deserved to win. We've got that hand baby!

Back