NFL BEST TEAM!?

Buffalo Bills... come on, they're awesome! They beat the Dolphins this year!

I like GB! aww that's mean! but I guess anyone s game to an opinion!

I watched the Brown's and the Steelers last week and I was surprised that the steelers came through they were lucky to get that yard down I eman like two touchdowns in like a minute! wow! I felt bad for the browns cuz they were leading the whole game and they tried to get it out of bounds before the clock went. but they couldn;t so Good job Browns and Steelers!

But I think the Raiders will win..

AG

don't really watch football... but my money will be on my chargers... wait initll next season with marty....man, they are going to be great.. if they stay in san diego

Sarah Vartan said:
Miami Dolphins!!! :D They're winning the superbowl this year!

but Philadelphia Eagles are second
lol the Dolphins aren't even sure whos starting at QB this year...is it Fiedler or Griese?

I do like Ricky Williams since he went to the same college I'm attending now

abercrombieprep said:
Oh dear goodness yes!!!!!!!! Finally someone else who agrees w/ me! The Bills have been my favorite team all b/c of my mom's side of the family...Yurray for Buffalo!

btvaughn said:
abercrombieprep said:
Oh dear goodness yes!!!!!!!! Finally someone else who agrees w/ me! The Bills have been my favorite team all b/c of my mom's side of the family...Yurray for Buffalo!
BILLS: Boy I Like Losing Super Bowls

:lol:

my favorite team is the patriots. they look pretty good this year. we have a lot of new guys, and a lot of awesome veterans. i think we're gonna do really good this year. i mean with Brady and Vinatieri how can you loose lol?

patriotspy12 said:
my favorite team is the patriots. they look pretty good this year. we have a lot of new guys, and a lot of awesome veterans. i think we're gonna do really good this year. i mean with Brady and Vinatieri how can you loose lol?
if they get hurt :lol:

Back