NFL BEST TEAM!?

lol...hopefully not, brady got injured in his shoulder during the last game last season, but he's better now... w/o brady we'd be lost, but w/o vinatieri we could survive. we just got this new awesome kicker. he's third string tho cause he's a rookie but he's awesome, at the pats practice they we're doing hang time contests and he won most of them.

i know it's just preseason...but it's a good time to see all the rookie players...plus, our new player washington. who we got from the bears, it was his first game tonight so it was cool.
2 eagles players got injured. one had to be taken out on a stretcher, he could barley move. i felt so bad.
i can't wait till regular season tho...our first game's against the bill's. bledsoe vs. brady.
who are you rooting for?

i'm thinking about 8-8 and missing the playoffs. They have looked decent in the preseason, but the QB and RB positions arent reliable.

what do you think of parcells? he's...not my favorite...

parcells can create a football empire, but he can destroy it in a matter fo seconds (ex. the pats and jets records after he left)

well i think parcells is on his way to creating a Super Bowl calibur team. I will take another year or two before the Cowboys make the playoffs.

how well do you think the patriots will do this year?

i think the patriots are gonna do much better then last year, they looked good during preseason, and washington filled the hole in our defense. brady's better, there's not as much pressure on him this year as there was last year.

what's your favorite team

Dallas is my favorite team....their last preseason game is tonight. I watched the highlights of the New England game. Congrats on the win, although its just preseason.

SecretAgentMan said:
btvaughn said:
abercrombieprep said:
Buffalo Bills... come on, they're awesome! They beat the Dolphins this year!
Oh dear goodness yes!!!!!!!! Finally someone else who agrees w/ me! The Bills have been my favorite team all b/c of my mom's side of the family...Yurray for Buffalo!
BILLS: Boy I Like Losing Super Bowls

:lol:
yeah yeah...I've heard that one before, but most of those from Buffalo choose to ignore the crazy Dallas fans. I've heard that joke about the stadium being open for God to watch....ha!! never!

btvaughn said:
SecretAgentMan said:
btvaughn said:
abercrombieprep said:
Oh dear goodness yes!!!!!!!! Finally someone else who agrees w/ me! The Bills have been my favorite team all b/c of my mom's side of the family...Yurray for Buffalo!

yeah yeah...I've heard that one before, but most of those from Buffalo choose to ignore the crazy Dallas fans. I've heard that joke about the stadium being open for God to watch....ha!! never!
yeah I'm one of those crazy dallas fans! :lol:

SecretAgentMan said:
btvaughn said:
SecretAgentMan said:
btvaughn said:
abercrombieprep said:

*shakes finger at Sam*
All the Texans are proud of their teams...heck they're proud of their state...:lol:

btvaughn said:
SecretAgentMan said:
btvaughn said:
SecretAgentMan said:
btvaughn said:
abercrombieprep said:

*shakes finger at Sam*
All the Texans are proud of their teams...heck they're proud of their state...:lol:
yeah I'm proof of that :D

Back