NFL BEST TEAM!?

ooo, in that case sorry then.

the pats play the cowboys this year...that should be an awesome game...parcells in new england...i can only imagine the amount of booing.

i think dallas is going to do awesome with parcells as their coach, all while he's there i think they're going to do awesome....but when he leaves...well, just look at the jets and patriots scored the year afters after he left. when he left the patriots he took like half the team with him.

damn Jets! ARGH! I miss my Chad...

*shrug*

Good luck to: Atlanta, Miami, Oakland, Tennessee, St. Louis, tomorrow and to both Philly and TB on Monday. Special Falcons shouts to DJ, Brooking, Crumpler, Dunn, Price, Finneran and #7; get well soon big baby!

patriotspy12 said:
i never said the bills couldn't win...i'm just a loyal pats fan lol i want them to win no matter who they play.

i can't believe the bills signed milloy. congrats! milloy in a bills uniform...never thought i'd see the day...he's back with bledsoe...haha
(no offense to the bills fans bout bledsoe...but he can't handle any pressure that's put on him)
Well, speaking of that game...did you hear who won? ;)

Go Bills!!!!!! I believe it was 31-0. :smiley:

btvaughn said:
patriotspy12 said:
i never said the bills couldn't win...i'm just a loyal pats fan lol i want them to win no matter who they play.

i can't believe the bills signed milloy. congrats! milloy in a bills uniform...never thought i'd see the day...he's back with bledsoe...haha
(no offense to the bills fans bout bledsoe...but he can't handle any pressure that's put on him)
Well, speaking of that game...did you hear who won? ;)

Go Bills!!!!!! I believe it was 31-0. :smiley:
they demolished the Patriots....

unfortunately, even with a new head coach, it was the same old crappy Cowboys....

football. i love it. i'm gonna play a game tonight. hehehe, them boys won't know what hit them until they see me. lmao. they're gonna get their ass kicked

Back