NFL STANDINGS

CURRENT STANDINGS IN THE NFL! WILL BE UPDATED EVERY MONDAY!

AFC NORTH:
pit.gif
Steelers: 4-1
Ravens: 2-3
Browns: 2-3
Bengals: 0-6

AFC SOUTH:
ten.gif
Titans: 5-0
Colts: 3-2
Jaguars: 3-3
Texans: 1-4

AFC EAST:
buf.gif
Bills: 4-1
Patriots: 3-2
Jets: 3-2
Dolphins: 2-3

AFC WEST:
den.gif
Broncos: 4-2
Chargers: 3-3
Raiders: 1-4
Chiefs: 1-4

NFC NORTH:
chi.gif
Bears: 3-3
Packers: 3-3
Vikings: 3-3
Lions: 0-5

NFC SOUTH:
car.gif
Panthers: 4-2
Bucs: 4-2
Falcons: 4-2
Saints: 3-3

NFC EAST:
nyg.gif
Giants: 4-1
Cowboys: 4-2
Redskins: 4-2
Eagles: 3-3

NFC WEST:
ari.gif
Cardinals: 4-2
49'ers: 2-4
Seahawks: 1-4
Rams: 1-4

as much as i love football, i absolutely love this sport, i dont really watch every game, i mostly jsut watch a few, and of course all the seahawks games, but i love colledge football, i watch like everygame, did anyone see Utes slay Utah state, but of course, what could you expect

MANIAC said:
as much as i love football, i absolutely love this sport, i dont really watch every game, i mostly jsut watch a few, and of course all the seahawks games, but i love colledge football, i watch like everygame, did anyone see Utes slay Utah state, but of course, what could you expect
i love college football but i really only watch the usc games cuz they are the best team in the world

I'm glad the Eagles lost. Everyone in this area loves them. I hate them so much. They're way too cocky. I'm glad that idiot rookie dropped the ball before he got into the end zone causing the Eagles to lose. That's what you get. XD

JETS ACTUALLY WON THEIR FIRST GAME! Too bad they aren't good enough to beat the Pats. :P

Lol i remember when he dropped it lol. I liked when a guy chunked the ball back right be4 he scored. What a dumb A. Cant remember his name but he was on the Eagles . I watch college football also, TEXAS A&M FTW!!!! USC is pretty awesome too. I got pissed when they lost in 05 to Texas. Stupid Pete Carol. Jets r awesome. Well not really but they have Brett Farve. When i was a kid, i loved to watch the Broncos and the Packers go against each other. Most entertaining thing. John Elway vs. Brett. XD

Snyper121 said:
Lol i remember when he dropped it lol. I liked when a guy chunked the ball back right be4 he scored. What a dumb A. Cant remember his name but he was on the Eagles . I watch college football also, TEXAS A&M FTW!!!! USC is pretty awesome too. I got pissed when they lost in 05 to Texas. Stupid Pete Carol. Jets r awesome. Well not really but they have Brett Farve. When i was a kid, i loved to watch the Broncos and the Packers go against each other. Most entertaining thing. John Elway vs. Brett. XD
i remember that usc texas game but honestly texas didnt beat usc it was all vince young seriously w/o him they would have lost easily

Exactly. Once he went into the NFL, Texas A&M is now 2-0 against them =D. Maniac with Brett, yes he is over publized. But he was still one of the best QB's in the game.

Yeah. I'm sure they'll lose. XD
They're really not too bad this season though. They beat Giants, Eagles, and Browns in pre season. Maybe they can keep that up.

I'm watching the game now. They better win this one. I'll let the loss against the Pats slide, but not if they lose against San Diego. :P

29-45. *sigh* Why do I have to like such a bad team?

EDIT: At least they have an awesome kickoff return team. 95 yard and an 80 yard return.

EDIT AGAIN: THEY SCORED AGAIN! :D
After Chargers got 3 penalties on the 2 point attempt they missed it. >_> Jets...you disappoint me.

Its their old ones from years ago. Panthers won again wooooottttttt. JAKE DELHOME ALL THE WAY! I watched the Panthers and Jets game on the nfl package we have. Kinda cool to see Brett throw 6 td's

Well I hate them. They need to go back to their regular ones. They looked like the Rams. I could have sworn it was the Rams playing when I first turned the game on. Favre was awesome in that game though. Looks like hes finally getting used to the Jet's playbook.

Back