Horror NFL Star has a Zombie Apocalypse Shelter

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
From CNN: Malcolm Jenkins Says He Has a Zombie Apocalypse Shelter
:zombiewalker:

Philadelphia Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins is clearly someone who thinks about the long-term future.​
Speaking to reporters at Eagles training camp on Friday, Jenkins noted he has a fallout shelter for when the apocalypse hits:​
Kevin Clark said:
Malcolm Jenkins has a fallout shelter for the apocalypse—zombie or otherwise—but when I asked if he would talk about it he said he can’t anymore because when it happens, he doesn’t want everyone showing up. I get it.
On the one hand, it's pretty selfish of Jenkins not to share his space with anyone seeking shelter from a massive swarm of zombies when they inevitably attack.​
On the other hand, anyone who has seen The Walking Dead knows that no good comes when you allow more people into your safe haven.​

From CNN: Malcolm Jenkins Says He Has a Zombie Apocalypse Shelter
:zombiewalker:

Philadelphia Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins is clearly someone who thinks about the long-term future.​
Speaking to reporters at Eagles training camp on Friday, Jenkins noted he has a fallout shelter for when the apocalypse hits:​
On the one hand, it's pretty selfish of Jenkins not to share his space with anyone seeking shelter from a massive swarm of zombies when they inevitably attack.​
On the other hand, anyone who has seen The Walking Dead knows that no good comes when you allow more people into your safe haven.​
That's cute, of course we all know like all other Halloween critters they are indeed a fairy tale. Mr. Jenkins needs to lay off the steroids and energy drinks and come back to the real world. LOL! Zombies lol!
2aec4c60-1181-11e4-ae1c-4be92242dfee_Simpson_Krusty_Clown-crop.jpg
Boo!

I recall an article from earlier this year
a 'futurist' was hired to meet with some rich hedge fund types.
he expected that they wanted him to discuss future trends and how to deal with
instead they all asked him about apocalypse shelters and survival.
biggest question, how do I keep my security/staff from going rogue.
he said they showed no interest in stopping future disaster, they seemed to accept it as inevitable; they just wanted advice on surviving same.

How tech's richest plan to save themselves after the apocalypse

Back