NHL 2004-2005 Season

For all of us hardcore hockey fans... the clock is ticking. If Bob Goodenow and Gary Bettman continue to be so egotistic, just forget it.

Only a few more weeks to go.

All I can say is, enjoy the World Cup of Hockey... I'm saying that at this point, there's like 2% chance that there will be even a shortened hockey season.

In any event...

LET'S GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARIO LEMIEUX - BEST PLAYER EVER!!!!!!!!

ivand67 said:
For all of us hardcore hockey fans... the clock is ticking. If Bob Goodenow and Gary Bettman continue to be so egotistic, just forget it.

Only a few more weeks to go.

All I can say is, enjoy the World Cup of Hockey... I'm saying that at this point, there's like 2% chance that there will be even a shortened hockey season.

In any event...

LET'S GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARIO LEMIEUX - BEST PLAYER EVER!!!!!!!!
[post="987391"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

WOW YOUR COOL!^^^ I love the Penguins and Mario Lemieux but i m going to CALGARY

The lockout is underway. It began yesterday at 12:01 AM ET.

At this point, only a total miracle would save us hockey fans from having a hockeyless winter of 2004-2005.

All teams will lose millions in revenue, a lot of people will lose jobs, local businesses around hockey arenas will suffer greatly, the NHL will lose, players will lose, fans will lose, everyone will F-ING LOSE!!!!!!!!

This pisses me off greatly.

ivand67 said:
The lockout is underway. It began yesterday at 12:01 AM ET.

At this point, only a total miracle would save us hockey fans from having a hockeyless winter of 2004-2005.

All teams will lose millions in revenue, a lot of people will lose jobs, local business around hockey arenas will suffer greatly, the NHL will lose, players will lose, fans will lose, everyone will F-ING LOSE!!!!!!!!

This pisses me off greatly.
[post="998507"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm not a huge hockey fan but I do watch and keep up with hockey. I'm really disappointed that this lockout has occured. To me this is an insult to the fans of the game.

i think it totally sucks too. but the hockey players want more money which means they'd raise ticket prices so we'd be paying it. but i'm a big leafs fan and i don't really know what i'm gonna do on saturday nights anymore lol.

Back