Nice Guys Finish First

Which Would You Rather Have

• A Jerk: players, rebels, liars, etc....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Nice Guy: nice, kind, polite, maybe ugly, but his personality makes up for it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, not all nice guys are what they seem. Watch out ladies. Some nice guys are just playing you.

Been there and done that! I completely agree with you SpyGurl001.
BUT, it's the redeeming qualities - few as they may be - that are what attracted us in the first place.

this guy i know named blake is ALWAYS liek that to this girl named loretta. he's so nice just so he can be with her and she isnt aware of it. he does everything so carefully and makes all these stupid jokes and she giggles like i dunno what. :hmm: its annoying.

my roommate is a frat man...eh so am i, but i'm not like him.

lol he's been out with so many girls just in one day it's ridiculous. i think the dude should be slapped and he's my friend.

SecretAgentMan said:
I've never finished first. I always try my best to be respectful towards others. I like to make people laugh. I try to be nice and equal to everyone. I'm not asking for a whole lot in life, but....
yes you do ash -_-

Street_Soldier said:
SecretAgentMan said:
girls typically go after the better looking guys and choose looks over personality.
They have this scale, its like
Looks 60%
Money 40%

Guy is like
Looks 0%
Money 0%
Personality 100%
You have to be kidding! Are you saying girls could care less about personality? I go for a guy that seems interesting. He's got to have a good personality! I mean, there's no way I'd go out with someone who would say things like, "a girl's place is in the home, not at a career" or something! I mean, sure the guy has to be at least decent looking, but looks arent everything! And I sure as hell dont care about how much money a guy has! I'm not exactly rich, and I probably wouldn't want to go after someone who has a ton of money. Money means nothing to me. So, at least for me, you've got that scale all wrong.

And I suppose your scale for guys doesnt include the guys in my high school, because they definetly (sp) care about looks.

But, for both girls and guys, if you're popular or w/e will make a difference on if someone goes out with a person, at least at my school

Mountaineer_1281 said:
SO for all the guys, learn to fight for waht you want, take action, dont let other guys stomp on you, dont take felgercarb from girls that dont know what they want, dont i repeat become a girls bestfriend or you will never get her!
A ha ha! Nicely said! But then if you look at chick flicks like, oh, Sixteen Candles, naturally the good friend gets the girl.
BUT, girls aren't the only one's who go for the wild side of the opposite sex. Guys like bad girls too. Something about being free intices them. There's a song, "Good little girls make mighty wild women... I wanna be the man that's holdin' her hand when she can't hold it back anymore", and come on, what guy doesn't agree with that?!?!
So we're not the only one's who go for the wild side. But we like to bring ours out before we become wives and mothers. Really, can you blame us?
My first boyfriend was one of my guy friends ho i was really close with, so we're not all like that. it depends on the person.

My first boyfriend was one of my guy friends ho i was really close with, so we're not all like that. it depends on the person.

And I agree! And a lot of girls do like the nice guys. But like I said, if the nice guy really does finish last, it's not because girls don't view them as worthy of their time or fun to be with. It's because nice guys are the one's to settle down with.
"Bad boys" are a challenge, they're the guys that girls shouldn't go out with. And you have to admit that most girls/women enjoy a good challenge. Whether it's intellectually or whatever (which is generally where the good guys come in - although I have some great friends who I wouldn't particularly date, but they're fun guys who I enjoy hanging out with, and while they're not of the "good guy" persona, one in particular enjoys a nice intellectual challenge and I'm more than happy to comply). "Bad boys" do have nice sides, they have redeeming qualities. That doesn't make them long term, though.
And in some instances, girls out go out with the "bad boy" because their parents don't like him - this generally happens in high school, when that rebellious stage hits. And some women are just attracted to that kind of persona. It's either broken as the girl grows or not, it all depends on the person - like you said.

Street_Soldier said:
SecretAgentMan said:
girls typically go after the better looking guys and choose looks over personality.
They have this scale, its like
Looks 60%
Money 40%

Guy is like
Looks 0%
Money 0%
Personality 100%
that's a load of bulls***. guys are more judgemental. it's like
80% looks
5% money
15% personality

Elizabeth said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
I've never finished first.  I always try my best to be respectful towards others.  I like to make people laugh.  I try to be nice and equal to everyone.  I'm not asking for a whole lot in life, but....
yes you do ash -_-
AWWWWW ^_^
thanks liz -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

jerks/players get to have fun and what they want. Nice guys continue being nice until one day they've had enough.....

SecretAgentMan said:
jerks/players get to have fun and what they want. Nice guys continue being nice until one day they've had enough.....
that's not true. jerks and players don't have fun, believe me. and nice guys get rewarded for their patience. just trust me on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back