Nice Guys Finish First

Which Would You Rather Have

• A Jerk: players, rebels, liars, etc....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Nice Guy: nice, kind, polite, maybe ugly, but his personality makes up for it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
jerks/players get to  have fun and what they want.  Nice guys continue being nice until one day they've had enough.....
that's not true. jerks and players don't have fun, believe me. and nice guys get rewarded for their patience. just trust me on that
I'm still waiting. 21 years old and I'm still waiting.

SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
jerks/players get to  have fun and what they want.  Nice guys continue being nice until one day they've had enough.....
that's not true. jerks and players don't have fun, believe me. and nice guys get rewarded for their patience. just trust me on that
I'm still waiting. 21 years old and I'm still waiting.
i'll prove that nice guys finish first. trust me. i'll prove it -_-

Honestly.....I don't see looks the same as a lot of other people do.
If a guys has these qualities "nice, kind, polite" I will perceive him as being good looking mentally. Weird, I know.

~~Spongy!

EXACTLY! i totally agree spongy, sure i find some gus attractive, but when i comes to boyfriends, looks don't matter

One of the first thing girls immediately notice about guys is their Confidence! or Lack of. Don't sloutch, have good posture, hold your head up, smile, make it seem like your are ready for anything. Respect yourself! I can't stress that enough, how can others respect you if you can't respect yourself!!

Number one turn off, girls that whine about everything, there is a time to whine and there is a time to shut-up and deal with it!! I m always willing to listen to people when they need to talk, and i encourage people to express how they feel but when a girl only talks about their problems, and does nothing about it, then I feel as though i m just wasting my time trying to console them.
Sorry if i offend anyone.

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
SecretAgentMan said:
so they say
It really depends on the girl.
Some are just shallow and there is nothing you can do.

~~Spongy!
yes, it does. Most girls I've met say they want a nice guy, but they end up going out with some obnoxious jerk who looks good.

A common downfall of the nice guy is that they just don't have "the edge". From what I can tell from previous experience, this includes myself. Is that the "Less attractive" guys learn to become nice so that they stand a chance in life but fall flat on their face's. They become a shoulder to cry on because they are willing to listen but because there isn't the instant attraction that is often all the become for vast periods of their lives (this is not meant to be insulting to the fairer sex, its just my experiece). Untill someone comes along who gets to know them despite the fact there wasn't neccessarily an instant attraction. But discovers a beautiful person on the inside and falls in love with them.

I am yet to experience the later part of the story.

Nice guys get used to lines such as...

"I wish my boyfriend was more like you"
"We are better suited as friends"
etc.

The views are not meant to be offensive to any readers, they are merely my viewers based upon my own experiences over the 17 and a half years of my life... with a little bit added on the end.

Mountaineer_1281 said:
SO for all the guys, learn to fight for waht you want, take action, dont let other guys stomp on you, dont take felgercarb from girls that dont know what they want, dont i repeat become a girls bestfriend or you will never get her!
A ha ha! Nicely said! But then if you look at chick flicks like, oh, Sixteen Candles, naturally the good friend gets the girl.
BUT, girls aren't the only one's who go for the wild side of the opposite sex. Guys like bad girls too. Something about being free intices them. There's a song, "Good little girls make mighty wild women... I wanna be the man that's holdin' her hand when she can't hold it back anymore", and come on, what guy doesn't agree with that?!?!
So we're not the only one's who go for the wild side. But we like to bring ours out before we become wives and mothers. Really, can you blame us?
LoL u listen to country too?!!? Its funny Me and my friend were like thats us cuz we are the "good girls" but the only girls guys want are the "wild ones"

its like this there are two types of girls...
1. girls guy mess around with
2 girls guys marry

I would much rather be the type guys marry but the only type right now guys are lookin' for are the wild ones!! I swear, guys in high school only go for the "hot chick" that will party and fool around with them...so with all that said

I'm just lookin' for a nice guy to talk to until I get the heck outta high school and into college

~KM

ehgripo said:
A common downfall of the nice guy is that they just don't have "the edge". From what I can tell from previous experience, this includes myself. Is that the "Less attractive" guys learn to become nice so that they stand a chance in life but fall flat on their face's. They become a shoulder to cry on because they are willing to listen but because there isn't the instant attraction that is often all the become for vast periods of their lives (this is not meant to be insulting to the fairer sex, its just my experiece). Untill someone comes along who gets to know them despite the fact there wasn't neccessarily an instant attraction. But discovers a beautiful person on the inside and falls in love with them.

I am yet to experience the later part of the story.

Nice guys get used to lines such as...

"I wish my boyfriend was more like you"
"We are better suited as friends"
etc.

The views are not meant to be offensive to any readers, they are merely my viewers based upon my own experiences over the 17 and a half years of my life... with a little bit added on the end.
sure i like looking at cute guys, but usually they're jerks. i prefer nicer guys whether they are ugly or not. it's what's on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back