Nice Guys Finish First

Which Would You Rather Have

• A Jerk: players, rebels, liars, etc....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Nice Guy: nice, kind, polite, maybe ugly, but his personality makes up for it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Itz the MT said:
Betha Bristow said:
SpyGurl001 said:
Bradhadair said:
Caro said:
a good guy is always the way to go, otherwise you'll probably end up hurt.
except there are some nice guys that hurt you -_-
yea tell me about!! -_- lol

~KM
All guys hurt you. -_-
:confused: You haven't met many guys then probably.. like ME for example. ;)
:lol: ahh there's also those who are full of themselves. I'll remind people to add that next time ;) ^_^

Betha Bristow said:
Itz the MT said:
Betha Bristow said:
SpyGurl001 said:
Bradhadair said:
Caro said:

~KM
All guys hurt you. -_-
:lol: ahh there's also those who are full of themselves. I'll remind people to add that next time ;) ^_^
Full of myself? Maybe I act like it, but I'm totally not full of myself... I hate everything about myself.. even my own shadow. -_-

Itz the MT said:
Betha Bristow said:
Itz the MT said:
Betha Bristow said:
SpyGurl001 said:
Bradhadair said:
Caro said:

~KM
All guys hurt you. -_-
Full of myself? Maybe I act like it, but I'm totally not full of myself... I hate everything about myself.. even my own shadow. -_-
thats not cool u should like yourself!! God made u U! I do have to admit a guy has to have some confidence(sp?) in himself its a major plus in a relationship

well let me tell u I met this perfect guy the 1 guy any girl would want to talk home to mom he was going to college, he had a good job, he had a nice truck he was a really great guy ( nice funny etc..) and well I was talkin' to him ( long story) he ended up hurting and it sucks so NICE GUYS CAN BE JERKS AND LOSERS!!

~KM

SpyGurl001 said:
Itz the MT said:
Betha Bristow said:
Itz the MT said:
Betha Bristow said:
SpyGurl001 said:
Bradhadair said:
Caro said:

~KM
All guys hurt you. -_-
thats not cool u should like yourself!! God made u U! I do have to admit a guy has to have some confidence(sp?) in himself its a major plus in a relationship
lol :P I was just kidding, but I'm still serious about totally not being full of myself.. nobody can ever call me arrogant.

LoL I never thought that u were full of yourself...and I don't think I would ever call u arrogant either maybe silly and funny but nt arrogant

~KM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back