Nicknames

Sophie

in love
I would like to know what are your nicknames ?? from your friends, your family, or from you !! and maybe from your boss or teachers !! :P
Explain what they mean ! Do you like them ? And which one can we use !

My friends give me lots of nicknames :
C+ (it's a french subscription channel, to watch it we need a decoder) b/c ppl need a decoder in oder to understand me ! :lol:
Kerry (like Kerry Weaver in ER) b/c I fractured my foot ~ 2 years ago and I had to be on crutches !
Big Ben, I don't know y, maybe b/c I went to London last summer ! and I love english-speaking coutries !
mon p'tit monstre or my lil monster, my best friend calls me like this, I don't know y (it's not physical !)
P'tit Robert or lil Robert (the little Robert is a french dictionary) bc I (often) correct the grammatical mistakes !
Dico ambulant d'anglais or english walking dictionary, b/c when the english teacher asks us what does a word mean in english, I often reply !
My mother used to call me Sophia Loren ! :D and sometimes she uses la sauvage or the wild/the unsociable !
I like to call me Aliasjunkie ans some of my friends also use this nickname ! I also use la chieuse or the troublemaker, as a joke ! ;)

I like all these nicknames ! So call me as you want !
Some ppl call me soso or phiephie but I hate those !
Maybe I forgot some ! If I remember i'll post them later !

well....there are a few, but I'm better off hearing Bridget

Bridge This guy at school just wanted to shorten my name and it ended up as a thing! Come on whose a bridge?
Blondie My grandpa gave me the nickname when I was about three and had bright blonde hair (who would've guessed!)
Crossaint If you only knew what my last name was!
Anna Svetlana My friend and I thought it would be funny if people ever had a conversation like:
Hi, my name is Bridget, but for short you can call me Anna Svetlana. Ok, so we're real stupid.

i call my best friend (who calls me my lil monster) mémélin, (in english = butbutlin) because she always says but and in french but is mais=mé, in french mémé is a grandma ! And it looks like Merlin, the magician !
I don't think it's clear !

My nicknames are gone... so I'll post them again! Ok!!

Care bear- my name is Kara, and after people get to know me, they just start calling me Care Bear, I don't know why. But the Care Bears rule so that's ok. :D

Keiko- I went through this weird Zoom phase in like the fifth grade where everyone watched Zoom, and I liked Keiko and I was like "That's my new nickname!" lol

Chooch- I don't know about this one, my grandfather and my dad call me Chooch but I don't know why. :blink:

mine are Annabelle, tinks, tinkabelle, Annabella, belle, Cadpig, Annie, Annaie, honey sausage (very long story from when i was little), lady Boxington, lilly, Lilly Ringlet, A smile, smelly (my sister is very smelly and me mum Supre smelly), very big bum (long story to do with my sister), can't remeber the rest! too many!

Back