Nicknames

My friends use to call me YoJo Mojo and i hated it,but now my best friends call me Jo But everyone else calls me Lola cause my real name is Lorena(I know it sucks) but u can call me any of them except Jo caus eit is taken so its YoJo or Lola only!! :smiley:

my friends call me Jennie, Jennie-Sue, Skipper, Jen...pretty basic names...argh! but NEVER call me Jennie-Sue!!! annoying name!

My friend's nickname is Fifi...lol, or Tep. Another has the nickname of Kate (even tho thats no where near her real name), or Yana.

And my crush's nickname is Elmo!!! Amazingly enough, before I found out that was his nickname, i LOVED the character elmo...he's so cute (both the crush and the character ^_^) and i was thinking of wearing a shirt or something that said, i love elmo and a picture of the lil character on it (because i'm sure i can find a place that sells or makes them) but then that might be weird...lol

And my guy friend's nickname is Striptease!! Lol! and Shi Shi, and a bunch of other things

The remaining of my friends dont really have interesting nicknames, except for Barbie and Midge (after the barbies...lol) oh, and i'm forgetting another friend who everyone calls witch-boy...lol

*starts to count* Bethy Bunny........ Betha, bebri, moria, flying fairy (also teh name of my pc and diary lol), BB, short stuff, lil bit, moonlight, freaky47, fairy, a few others lol

hmmmm i have a couple of nicknames not tooo many though

Lor or Lor Lor ~ my sister calls me lor and my mom used to cal me lor lor

weedy~ my dad always called my sweetie and then sum how it turned into weedy!! hehe

steimle
~ people sum times call me steimle cuz its my last name i LOVE when people call me steimle!! SO EVERYONE CAN CALL ME STEIMLE!!

lol o ya its german so its pronouced like stye m lee or st eye m lee

~lauren vartan

Back