Nicknames

:lol: with my best friend, we have several nickynames. I'm Becket (this movie with Richard Burton and Peter O'Toole), and then we have one where I'm "I'm with" and she's "Stupid" :D

Well mine got deleted so here we go again!

chanel - my real name
chan
bridie
chick
chickie
bac
bak
bach
channel
channel 1
chantel williams (dj)

ugh too many... theres more to come

sorry no nicknames like im with and stupid. sry! i wish i did though. i ve been far and my friends been side. but that was another story.

i only have a couple but they get used alot
man of church (2 do with my surname)
elmo (2 do with my first name)
and occasionally the quiet 1
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

Well......in middle school I was always called Too Tall cause I was so much taller than everyone else. Tons of people call me the vickster, which isn't original at all and a little annoying. My extremely white friend thinks it's so funny to call me V Dog. And my dad, who also thinks he's funny, called me Vicious Toria since my name is Victoria. :lol: He has the interesting names for everyone in my family. My twin sister, Elizabeth, he calls Lizard Breath.

Vicky :smiley:

my real name is katie and everyone at school calls me that, some call me dramaqueen because i overact everything!lol!

on here almost everyone knows me as Vicki, VK or Victoria!which is starting to brainwash me, because whenever i hear someone say vicki, i turn around thinking its me!LOL!!

umm well I read this book called Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen and the girls name was MAry but she insisted that everyone call her Lola, and the book is basically the story of my life, so that's why she calls me that!

Back