Nirvana Anyone?

in my opinion, nirvana is the best group ever. there music kicks ass and kurt cobain was amazing. i love alot of their songs but my favourites are Rapé Me, Heart Shaped Box, Lithium, In Bloom and of course Smells Like Teen Spirit. and i have been really interested in the whole kurt cobain's suicide contraversy. i personally don't think he killed himself after hearing the case and evidence (it was a whole thing on the radio). for example, how could he be so ****ed on heroin and still shoot himself? there were no finger prints on the gun, the door was locked from the outside and the last 2 lines of the suicide note were in a different hand writing. there are a lot of other things that seem weird about his death too. and plus people had clear motives. like courtney love.. but anyways.. what are your favourite songs? what do you think about his death, do you know anything else about it? or about nirvana in general? do you like them? im curious..

LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM!!!!
And i soo don't think Kurt killed himself!!
My favorite songs are probably Heart Shaped Box and Lithium, among others of course! I can't express how much i love this band!!!!
...there is no smilie to express how i feel....

LoL :D

'Smells Like Teen Spirit' is the song that made me love them!

As tragic as Kurt Cobain's death was, it's hard to listen to the details. Even though I think Courtney Love is a little different and I'm not her biggest fan, I remember reading somewhere that after the police removed his body, she found a lock of his hair and, well, I can't help but feel SO sorry for her!

Nirvana was and still is one of the greatest bands in history. My favorite songs are Lithium and Smells Like Teen Spirit(of course)
I never believed that Kurt killed himself.....🇳🇴

i'm readin "Heavier than Heaven" a biography on kurt cobain.. im on chapter 4 right now.. it is so good! i can hardly put it down! lol. there is a pic of him when he was really young.. he was soooo cute! i thought he was cute when he was in nirvana too though.. hehe. i recommend it to any cobain fans..

I can't wait to get that book!!!! I wanted to get it for a school book report thingy but i didn't have the money!! LoL, now that i do, i'm going for it! I can't wait to start reading it!

Kurt soooo didn't kill himself. He was framed! It's a conspiracy!!! I don't know by who...but I'll find out...

I love Nirvana! And Foo Fighters. I luuuuv Dave Grohl!!

Their music is inspirational (both groups!)

I love nirvana's songs esp. Smells like teen spirit and heart shaped box (which has been in my head all week) :smiley:

i haven't heard much about Kurt's death, just the contraversy on whether he did kill himself or not, but i tend to not believe he did.

I love Lithium. It's the song of my life...it's on my mental Soundtrack. And about a girl. Nirvana are cool. Kurt Cobain was sexy, and his blueblueblue eyes, and he has a really awesome voice when he's speaking. 🤤

hey again! i haven't posted here in a really long time. but anyways.. i finished kurt's bio a while ago.. it was so sad. when i got to the part about his death i read it and just sat on my bed and cried for like half an hour. awww.. it was so sad. but i also realized that i dun really think it was courtney who killed him as much anymore. by the way the book was written she seemed truly crushed by his death. i felt so bad for her...
and i am really into hole's music now.. omg they are so awesome. i love angry music and courtney screams her head off! hehe yes! i love reasons to be beatiful, dying, malibu, petals, rock star, doll parts, etc. does anyone else like them? o and one of my new favourite nirvana songs is cocaine girl!!

Damn...I just found this topic...

I really like Nirvana, I have heard a lot of their music- since my friends have CDs and such, althought I haven't heard much of their music, besides 3 songs or so since then- but I still have to say that "Smells Like Teen Spirit" is my favorite of all their songs! But I heard another one of their songs the other day (don't know the name, dammit!) and it was so good!! I just stumbled upon it since angry, good rock music has been my thing for awhile now!! w00t!!

I have heard some about the Kurt suicide controversary, and it just doesn't seem like he killed himself. I mean the heroin might have forced himself to do that, but I don't know. I mean he was on top of the world and stuff...I just don't know...

OMG! Nirvana? My friends rave about them so much!! And all about Kurt Cobain and how much they hate Coutney Love. One of them's a member here but she hasn't posted in ages. Her name's Phoenix and she is a huge fan of them I must go tell her about this forum...

Kurt was so high he was passed out and there is nop way in hell he would have been conscious, forget about being able to kill himself!

My fav song: Heart Shaped box. It's so beautiful...mmm...

I luv Kurt, he was so great, and his brilliant blue eyes, and he was sensitive and everything. Like...wow...

Back