Nirvana Anyone?

yeah heart-shaped box is an awesome song. i finally got the In Utero cd.. it is so good! and i got the good one with "rape me" not "wafe me" or whatever those dumbasses changed it too. my favourite songs right now are drain you, serve the servants, pennyroyal tea, very ape and frances farmer will have her revenge on seattle. i also got the from the muddy banks of wishkah cd :D yay! i really like the live version stuff on it. drain u is awesome. mm you know what though? kurt cobain's voice was really sexy hehe

Oh...sexy voice...and he sings from the heart which makes him even sexier...*sigh*

Pennyroyal teas is also wicked, but I love Heart-shaped Box.

Teen Spirit is good, but it turned into everything Kurt didn't want it to be, and it made Nirvana everything they didn't want to be to people they didn't want listening to their music.

I cried the day he died, and I was like 6 or something...I don't know how old I was...my math is fuzzy.

i found this at a guys diary at TOD.. so i thought i'd put the address for it in here.. i hope the link works.. its kurt's alleged suicide note.. and it's crazy because you really can see the change in hand writing! KURT WAS MURDERED!!!!

http://www.teenopendiary.com/entryview.asp...020&entry=10127

(if this doesn't work you can go to www.teenopendiary.com
then on the left side of the page where it says "Jump to a Diary" write ***kurt cobain***
and then it is one of the last entries on the first page..if it isn't there just keep looking through all the entries.. it is called "the alleged suicide note")

o and at another girl's diary.. her's is Cindi Levowitz.. there is an entry "pennyroyal tea" and it plays an awesome version of the song..

Oh interesting. I didn't even click on the link, but I was pretty sure what was going on.

OH!! I finally know what song "Heart-Shaped Box" is!! I heard it on the radio last night and it's awesome!! I didn't pay TOO much attention to it since I was attempting to fall asleep (I think?), but I still heard it and it rocked!!

I just burned my friend's Nirvana- Nevermind CD with my new CD burner. It's awesome!!! It has so many of the Nirvana songs that I like and everything. AND it also has Smells Like Teen Spirit on there. w00t!!! BUT IT'S SO COOL!

ok a few things..

1. I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!! that you saw nirvana in concert sex-dwarf! frig that would be amazing.. what songs did they do? give me more details!!! :D

2. sweet! what songs of theirs can you play on the guitar street_soldier?

3. Gendo, i'm not a big fan of suicide either, but i don't believe that he killed himself.

4. Spongy lol. nah, courtney isn't that bad. and i ove that they music is angry :smiley:

5. go look at these pictures.. there are a bunch of kurt and frances.. they are so sweet!!! (the one with the soother is my favourite). the last one is really sad though.. it is supposedly one of how they found his body..

speaking of being able to play Nirvana songs, and as much as I dislike them there's songs are good and fun to play on the guitar.

word!

Street_Soldier said:
Yeah i like Nirvana they are cool, i can play all their songs on guitar.
i can only play 'smells like teen spirit.' i picked it up though..lol i just picked up a guitar and started playing it when i was listening to the song :lol:

smells like teen spirit is the only song worth it to play too.
when i hear 'you know you're right' i feel like shooting myself that song just says the same 4 words for 5 f***ing minutes -_-

Back