Season 3 NO ALIAS for weeks!

Who thinks that we are being Gipped on seeing Alias?!

• Definitly not fair at all!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disappointing but can live with it!

• Great!

• I get to see it every week!

• Total voters
while i'm upset...there's nothing i can do.

i was complaining to my boyfriend this morning and he said, "you know not for nothing, but every week you cry about how there's not a new alias for 2 or 3 weeks or something like that. what are they doing to you people?"

he has a point...

Ack! I'm saying not fair at all! Naturally impatient, I am already thinking about how after After Six aires, we pretty much have to wait another month... :angry:

aliasgirlie said:
yep. abc sucks. with rate their airing the eps, we'll be finish with season 3 in december.
That is both funny and true! I do not know of any other shows that kicked around like this! I love the Sunday time slot but maybe they need to think about re-working it!

this is so mean...its like holding cady in our face and letting us have a little bite but then taking it away and laughing in our face...big but holes...

Sark is gorgeous47 said:
this is so mean...its like holding cady in our face and letting us have a little bite but then taking it away and laughing in our face...big but holes...
yeah. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I like all the replys they are all quite funny!! But you should read the books They are really good!! But you should also watch ABC for the preview of After Six I saw it and it is AWESOME!!!

yeah we do have to wait a long time. and the thing that bothers me is that we have to wait 4 weeks till After Six... and then 3 weeks till Blowback. its just sooo long!!!!! but these eps must be really good if their making us wait so long.plus, once blowback airs there shouldnt be anymore breaks! at least not 3-4 week ones!

Back