Season 3 NO ALIAS for weeks!

Who thinks that we are being Gipped on seeing Alias?!

• Definitly not fair at all!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disappointing but can live with it!

• Great!

• I get to see it every week!

• Total voters
Mind if I rant quickly? Thanks.

The way ABC has been handling this season of Alias is simply horrid. I'm not too sure about the other two seasons as I joined the show in the middle of season two. But seriously. If they knew in advance that they would make 3-4 week long gaps in between episodes, they shouldn't have started the season with showing eps each week. They shouldn't have spoiled us if they planned to do this. I mean, don't you agree that it would have been a bit more fair for them to consistently show episodes every two weeks than to show one every month?

Because they got so many episodes out at the beginning, they have to stretch the remaining 9 episodes of the season throughout May. You do the math, they're obliged to stall quite a bit.

I got my mom into Alias with my DVD's, and she's horribly disappointed that we have to keep wating in between episodes.

As much as I love Alias, and as much as I enjoy a lot of ABC's shows, I absolutely hate the pattern they've chosen to air shows at. It's no wonder why the ratings have gone down, people are getting too impatient, and with good reason.

not fair, and i tell you what, i don't have the time to wait, soooo
if this season sucks i'm just going to stop watching and maybe rent this last season later to watch if i heard it is worth it.

It's definitely not fair! ABC wants to drive us insane or something because we had to wait for about 4 weeks in December-January, we only got 2 eps in January, then we had to wait about 4 weeks for After Six, and then we have to wait until March to see the next new ep! :angry: It also doesn't help that they don't even show reruns or anything. :(

I'm sad obviously but... there aren't that many eps left and I'd rather have them spread out than a longer wait over summer ^_^

I can understand not putting Alias on against the Superbowl and the Grammy's, but WHAT is the reason for this next THREE week wait?

Someone TELL ME!

total suckage!! plus it makes you move away from the plot totally and when you come back to an episode ur like - wait a minute wot is going on???!?!?!

Would you rather no new ALIAS for 2-3 weeks, or have ALIAS lose ratings (and thus, possibly not get renewed) because it's shown at the same time as the Oscars, Grammys, Super Bowl, etc? Sunday nights in Feb/March suck for serialzied tv and ABC is doing the responsible thing by not jeopardizing the series in that way. I bet you'll be happy when there's no wait towards the end of the season because we waited now!

Back