Season 4 NO ALIAS NEXT WEEK! *state of the union address*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure where this is to go but I really need to post this. I'm relativlly new here so please forgive me if this is the wrong place for this. Alias is airing uniterupted. This is the explanation (sp?) from what I understand and I understand why it got pre-empted. From what I understand from reading what JJ said on the matter is that usually when shows airs, in the middle of the season they show re runs of ealier episodes from the season because the actor's need a break. JJ said that, that won't be happening this season. They weren't taking into consideration interuptions like the State of The Union Address. So in a scence it is still going to air uninterupted that no re-runs of the ealier episoeds in the season will be shown in the middle of the season because the actor's don't need the break this year. I really needed to get that off my chest.

ETA : I am such a idiot not only do the actor's need a brake the crew dose too I would think.

I'm sure that after next week, there probably will be another break, perhaps 2, but that's it.

There will be at least 7 episodes in a row, without interruption, after this coming week's break, caused by the Monkey's State of the Union Address.

SurvAgentBristow said:
the Alias magazine said Season 4 would run uninterrupted....
[post="1186306"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes they did but that is most likely what they meant. They wern't taking into consideration events like the State of The Union Address. BTW I'm from Canada but is it always done on a Wednesday or was it just stupid bad luck that it happened on a Wednesday.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/alias/index.html

Wednesday, Feb. 9
"Nocturne"

Sydney becomes infected with a mind-altering and potentially deadly hallucinogen, causing her to slowly lose touch with reality. Vaughn and Jack must scramble to find an antidote before Sydney's hallucinations, paranoia and resultant violent behavior threaten her life and the lives of those around her.

Next epi should be airing on Feb. 2

So how do you comment?

AliasFan#1 said:
Yes they did but that is most likely what they meant. They wern't taking into consideration events like the State of The Union Address. BTW I'm from Canada but is it always done on a Wednesday or was it just stupid bad luck that it happened on a Wednesday.
[post="1186337"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

true....maybe it's only this once :P

VaughnFan13 posted:
If it's because of the State of the Union address, then why is Jeopardy & Wheel of Fortune in it's place?
State of the Union speech begins, I believe, at 6:Pm thats 9 pm in the West, its the
all time differentials across the country. Prime time shows are mostly owned by the studios...
Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune shows are not owned by the studies. ergo...they can run them anytime they need too!

:cool:

They are running season four uninterrupted - they are doing that because the season started in January and not September. I also heard that there were alot of complaints last year because they would have huge gaps (several weeks) with no new episodes, partly due to scheduling partly due to the fact that it takes a long time to film an episode.

I think they started filming season 4 last summer, so the actors have had plenty of rest

yendySwotsirB said:
They are running season four uninterrupted - they are doing that because the season started in January and not September.  I also heard that there were alot of complaints last year because they would have huge gaps (several weeks) with no new episodes, partly due to scheduling partly due to the fact that it takes a long time to film an episode.

I think they started filming season 4 last summer, so the actors have had plenty of rest
[post="1188052"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I remember hearing something like that back in September, when we were all crying because Alias wasn't going to start until January.

They always do the State of the Union at 9:00 EST and then the news people have to dissect and rehash the speech and tell us all over again what was just said.

Do we look like we're 12???? Do we look like we don't get it???? After all, we are smart people who do watch Alias! :redhair:

Hello i m frensh and i don't know what is "State of the Union address" and when is it there an episode this eneving ? and next week??

Thanks

i got another question, i ve ever post it, but no answer.

its in the 2nd episode , i would like to know what did sydney to nadia when Tamazaki arrived in the back of nadia during she were thaking off sydney'mask?

thanks , (do u understand me??)

won't be easy dealing with a week off-
the season is just gaining momentum
would sundays have been the better choice?
she probably gets more exposure mid-week
oh well.... (n)

Aw, c'mon. How are you supposed to have stuff to complain about it if he's not allowed to give you ammunition? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back