No Alias tonight

Azhria Lilu

Captain
There will be no "Alias" tonight - either the Academy Awards or war coverage will air on ABC. If the Academy Awards do air tonight, Jennifer Garner will be a presenter. It seems that she may have an animated co-presenter: Mickey Mouse.

They might not air them? Would they really interrupt the Oscars? All I've heard all week is that the show must go on, and I know the war is more important, but I'm just curious as to whether they really would interrupt the Oscars for War Coverage...

_sydney_bristow_ said:
They might not air them? Would they really interrupt the Oscars? All I've heard all week is that the show must go on, and I know the war is more important, but I'm just curious as to whether they really would interrupt the Oscars for War Coverage...
The oscars will happen, but ABC reserves the right to air them another day.

However, my bet is that they will air tonight.

I see, so they might tape them tonight and air them another time. You're right though, they probably will air them tonight, it's the Oscars, and they'd lose something like $80 million (I think?) if they didn't.

i hope they go on tonite...and i hope jen goes 'cause some stars are planning on not goin...that would suck

I know! I heard that they are moving everything just because of the war. YOU NEED ENTERTAINMENT TO GET YOUR MIND OFF THINGS!! Ugh..bush just wants attention.

no alias... I think I'll go cry now. The oscars arent worth pushing alias out! And lotr isnt even gonna win... *ahem* :eek:fftopic: But I'm glad JG is presenting! And with Mickey Mouse :lol:

yesterday i got on line and immediatly went to alias media and starting singing "i love wildfeed i love wildfeed" but as soon as it was up, i realized no alias on this week! i was about ready to cry!! and still am going to, but i watched reruns today so i should be good but no new or even any next week either!

at least there's a new one next week. For some reason I was thinking we had like another 2 weeks or something until the next new one.

Back