NO DOUBT FANS

I love No Doubt. I own 3 of their albums: "The singles, rock steady (just listened to it today) and tragic kingdom." I'm also a big Gwen fan.

I think we all agree, Gwen was better in No Doubt. I think it's because her music by herself is more poppy and kinda like a dance music. I mean it gets stuck in ur head easily but No Doubt songs got stuck in ur head and it didn't get annoying (except the song called 'in my head" :blink: ).

~Andrea :angelic:

I'm listening to No Doubt at the moment. They rock! I'm wondering if they'll release a new album since its been 4 years.

I'm really hoping for a new CD or something. Or like a concert. My dream is to see No Doubt in concert *sighs* :P But I do really want some new songs. I've liten to the old ones way to many times (right now listening to Hey You)

I miss No Doubt, though I do enjoy some of Gwen's music like Hollaback Girl and Cool. (don't ever say Rich Girl to me again, i hate that song :P ) Though nothing beats the classics from No Doubt. Hellagood and Don't Speak, Spiderwebs, there's too many.

spy_girl21 said:
(don't ever say Rich Girl to me again, i hate that song :P )
[post="1491394"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I concur. That song is right up there with the usual Britney Spears dreck. I thought I'd post here since I'm actually listening to their greatest hits right now. Spiderwebs is playing. I thought (even though I don't have Rock Steady) that Don't Let Me Down should have been released as a single from that album. I love the new-wavish sound of it which makes sense since it's produced by Ric Ocasek of The Cars (Just What I Needed,Shake It Up,You Might Think,My Best Friend's Girl). In fact, Ric produced the Green and Blue albums by Weezer. ;)

I concur. That song is right up there with the usual Britney Spears dreck. I thought I'd post here since I'm actually listening to their greatest hits right now. Spiderwebs is playing. I thought (even though I don't have Rock Steady) that Don't Let Me Down should have been released as a single from that album. I love the new-wavish sound of it which makes sense since it's produced by Ric Ocasek of The Cars (Just What I Needed,Shake It Up,You Might Think,My Best Friend's Girl). In fact, Ric produced the Green and Blue albums by Weezer. ;)

Yah, Don't Let Me Down is an awesome song. OMG I just love No doubt so much :angelic: My favourites are Simple Kinda Life, Bathwater, Don't speak, Hella Good, Spiderwbs, Excuse Me Mr. Waiting Room, Making Out, Artificial Sweetner, Ex-Girlfriend, I'm just a Girl, and Sunday Morning. If I had to pick an album that I msot like I would proabbaly say Return of Saturn. I like Rock Steady too though, but then again I really like Tragic Kingdom, okay in reality I can't choice :blink: .

Back