No Matter What

That was such a awesome ending, she gave up her presidency for her family and the people of America!!!! Awww!
Christine is sooooo cute!
Poor Abby, I loved that dog!
Can't wait for Answer!
Love new fic's!!!!!!!!

~lil~

I think this is was by far my favourite 'end' of yours. The whole fic was great! I loved Sydney's speeches and her resignation was the best thing to do. I hope she left with a good image of a President despite everything that happened.

Fantastic fic. :smiley:

chapter 31

It was Eric who burst into their room, his eyes covered in typical Eric-fashion as he panted, having run there. “Guys get up!” he shouted. Abby lifted her head and looked at him as her two owners slowly pulled themselves from sleep.

“Eric wh- oh, open your eyes!” Michael grumbled as he sat up, pulling a blanket off him.

“Wsgoinon?” Sydney mumbled sleepily.

“Come on get up, you gotta go. Come ‘ere Abby,” Eric called the dog. She got up and trotted towards him and he put the leash on her. Michael helped his sleepy wife from the bed and slowly followed Eric, much to his displeasure. “Come on, come on!!” he said impatiently.

“Hey, pregnant woman here,” Sydney whined. “What’s going on anyway?”

“There’s been an attack,” Eric told them solemnly.

“What?” Sydney and Michael gasped together. Eric yanked them both in the elevator, thrust Abby’s leash into Michael’s hand and whispered that they were both secure into his comm link before turning back to them. “What happened?” Sydney demanded.

“There were three simultaneous attacks, all on the West Coast. Seattle, San Francisco and Los Angeles.”
*knocks on wood* seriously ya'll i dont wnat this to happen.... its simply a good fic idea in my twisted mind

oh god what a cliffhanger !!!! i love it ,

now on to read the next chapter ,

Nanda

Hooray, I got to read the end before I left for Paris! Thank you. I really liked this story. They had a little girl, sweet. And Eric is still Eric! Now I hope I can read Sincerely Yours before my ride shows up. See you next week.

:'( It's over. :( That was so so so so good!!! :D

“But they had them for sale and they were soooo cute,” Eric said as he put the puppy down on the floor so Christine could pet him.

“Who’s this puppy for, us or him?” Sydney laughed quietly to Michael.

“Well... he is like having another kid.... even though he’s older than both of us.” Michael laughed.

“True,” Sydney shrugged.
That was the best last line ever. YAY FOR A PUPPY!!! I wish I could get a puppy, but my mom's allergic and for the next four years I'll be in a dorm room. But my aunts getting one, so I can use hers for my entertainment and fun!

Ok, off topic.

So, yes. Thanks for the PMs when they actually worked!!! :angry: they're sooooo annoying! :( Technology hates me.

Well, I must go. It's GRAD PHOTO DAY!!! YAY HIGHSCHOOL'S ALMOST DONE!!!!!!! :D :happydance:

~Anja

the end :( I had a feeling she was going to resign... But like she said what else could she do?? Damn terrorists!!! And they had a little girl, and Eric got to go with them... That whole story was great... I LOVED IT... Oh well at least that means another story starts tomorrow!!! :smiley:

I am bummed she had to step down.
Bunch of jerkie people.
I am glad though, they have a beautiful little girl.
I am bummed that Abby died!
This was a really good story.

Awwww... this fic was soooo amazing! Seriously I'm happy you posted it! You shouldn't have had any doubts about it Janet!

Christine sounds so lovely... it was a girl :love: and now she's gotten a new little puppy to play with! YAY...

Hmm... one question: why do you never write a fic where Syd and Vaughn ARE already together (believe me I have the same problem with my fics :lol: )

Me's just wondering.... and can't wait for tomorrow :woot: so don't forget to PM your favorite cookie, right? :angelic:

Luv ya :hug:

That was so wonderful! I'm going to miss this fic. I don't know how you keep coming up with original ideas. We're very lucky that you're a genius! Thanks again!

that was a very selfless act from sydney...and they had a baby girl!!!
sports memorabelia/antique store....quite an odd combo...
abby died?? sad times....they should name the puppy abby jr.
that was a great ending!
shelley :blush:

Aww I loved it!!... I'm glad Sydney gave up her presidency and their daughter is so cute... I'm gonna mis this fic so much :(

Awesome ending. Thanks for the PMs.

°°NiCkY°°

Poor Sydney, i feel bad for her having to give up her job, but what better reason, then for your family :smiley:

So sad to see this story finish :(

Back