No Matter What

Hmm... one question: why do you never write a fic where Syd and Vaughn ARE already together (believe me I have the same problem with my fics :lol: )
i did once - it was a Christmas fic called "my grown up christmas list"
and then... a few sequels to fics involve s/v already together
but... idunno... i dont see any plotlines i like w/ them already together *shrug*

:( The story is finished.
I loved it. They are perfect family. Great parents. And Christine in adorable :D
Sad that she has to resign and that Abby died. But that new puppy sounds cute too :smiley:
Thanks for sharing this story with us :P

Ally :blush:

Loved the ending to this fic and I'm glad she resigned. This fic has been so cute. (y) And them buying a new puppy was adorable. I can't wait for tomorrow for the new one. ;)

Aww! It's over! It's always sad when you of your amazing stories is over...but I can't wait to start a new one tomorrow!! :jump: I totally didn't see Sydney stepping down but I guess she felt like she needed to. :( Her speech really was beautiful and sad! :cry: I loved the epilogue! Christine is the cutest little thing and I love how they're still so in love with each other! Can't wait for Answers tomorrow!!

Thank you for this lovely ending to this fic. I truly enjoy all your fic and I am looking forward to your new one...Answer!!. I just hate that the pm is still not working... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm kind of upset that Sydney decided to resign, but I guess it was best for her and the baby. I'm soo sad that Abby died. I can just imagine how cute she was and I loved her, but at least they have a new dog now. This was a great fic. Can't wait for the next one!!!! :D :D :D

~Andrea :angelic:

That was great ... aww soo sad that so mant people died just cause some men cant stand that a women holds so much power ... aww she left the presidency ... soo cute ... love Christine ... thanks for the PM ... cant believe its over already

once again great story and a great ending!
Sorry once again that my reviews are short and that they aren’t frequent
Its just that my computer is still being fixed and I am having great problems with it so I have to use my friends computer! L
Thanks for all the PM and for another great story!! :D

Now Janet, do not take this the wrong way. I think you are a great writer.

And we all know what is coming next.

But.

I am like super-female power, and I was sad to see that Sydney stepped down from the presidency because she thought the attacks were because of the fact that she is a woman. That was unfortunate. Anyways, that made almost no sense.

Back to the review.

Wouldn't it be weird to go from being President to being the owner of a antique shop?

Great story and ending.

Little girls are great.

(y)

Now Janet, do not take this the wrong way. I think you are a great writer.

And we all know what is coming next.

But.

I am like super-female power, and I was sad to see that Sydney stepped down from the presidency because she thought the attacks were because of the fact that she is a woman. That was unfortunate. Anyways, that made almost no sense.
she didnt resign just because of that - she also resigned because she was endangering her own health and the health and safety of her baby by having such an increased stress level due to her job

Sydney may have missed the position as President but I doubt that she missed the pressure. But now she's happy and has the perfect life

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Aww its finished! But it was soooo worth it! I was sad that Sydney quit, but it was better off for the nation and for them as a family.

I loved the Epilogue! Hehe PUPPY! I want one.

Thanks for the pm and updates, I'll definately read your new story today! :smiley:

🤠

Back