No Matter What

actually, this idea (or at least the premise of sydney being president) was suggested to me by Katy :hug:
but i've never taken an idea from someone before and probably wont again b/c its hard for me to work with something i didnt come up with myself but in this case it worked :smiley:
I did!? I seriously don't remember that. :lol: :rolleyes:

“Abby? ABBY! Oh, there you are. I’m sorry if she’s bothering you miss.... whoa!...”

As Michael is met and surrounded by Secret Service Men pulling guns out of their shoulder holsters. This is a morning he isn't going to soon forget.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Janet! This looks great!! Can't wait to get more into this one..
definitely put my name on the PM list!
Can't wait for his reaction...:P

The first part about the American Poltics I didn't understand but that's okay coz I'm Aussie.

Anyway love the fic, I think it's going to be really good!!!
Can I please get a pm? Thanks!!!

Another Very creative plotline that has me hooked from the first chapter!

Pm please? I'm loving this b/c it totally reminds me of Commander and Chief and that is like the second greatest show of all time!
-Liz

The first part about the American Poltics I didn't understand but that's okay coz I'm Aussie.

Anyway love the fic, I think it's going to be really good!!!
Can I please get a pm? Thanks!!!

Totally Flash Idea!!!!

LOL I always love frist chapters..... i try and thing what's goinmg to happen.....I never get it right....

anywhooo can i Please have PM? :D

Rea

great start!!
thanks for the pm....
hmmm....a female president and the owner of a sporting goods store....very interesting ^_^
can't wait for more
shelley :blush:

Chapter 2
“Whoa...,” Michael gasped as he saw Abby standing next to a tall brown haired woman with a security detail eyeing him suspiciously.

“She’s not bothering me.” Sydney smiled at the green eyed man, who was now looking rather shell shocked. “Are... are you ok? Are you breathing?” she asked sounding somewhat concerned.

“What?!” he asked when snapped from his trance of half gaping at her beauty and half stunned by who she was. “I um... I’m sorry... Mrs. – Ms. – Madame President....,” he said before cringing at the fact that he sounded like an utter fool.

She giggled softly, a giggle that made the hair on his neck stand up and his stomach flutter with butterflies. “It’s Sydney. It’s nice to meet you Mr....”

“Vaughn, Michael Vaughn,” he told her.

“Not to be confused with Bond, James Bond,” she winked.

He laughed softly. “Right... well I don’t want to interrupt your run Miss- Sydney. Abby come here,” Michael commanded. Abby just looked at him without moving. “Abby, come!” he demanded more sharply. Again, she looked at him. Michael laughed nervously, beginning to sweat from sheer embarrassment. “ABBY!” She stood and wagged her tail at him as she panted, but didn’t walk any closer to him.

He muttered under his breath as he cautiously approached her, trying not to scare the men behind her (who had their hands on their weapons) in any way. He hooked the leash on Abby’s collar and began to physically drag her away, which was quite difficult with her fighting to go in the other direction.

Meanwhile, Sydney was fighting to not collapse from trying to hold in her laughter. “Wait, she forgot her ball,” Sydney said as she bent over and picked it up. Abby, in the zeal to get her ball, launched forward suddenly causing Michael to trip over a fallen branch and land flat on his face. The moment he heard her snort from laughter he was convinced he would die from mortification.

“Are you alright?” she laughed.

“Oh yeah, I’m swell,” he groaned as he climbed to his feet, glaring at his ex-favorite pet. “You’re in trouble,” he told her harshly. Abby whimpered and put her tail between her legs.

“Aw, it’s not her fault. It’s mine. I was showing her the ball,” Sydney said as she tossed the ball to Abby. Abby lunged at it and successfully trapped it in her mouth, tail wagging once more.

“Yes, well, I’d better go before you remember my name and put it on the national freak list,” he muttered as he turned to walk to away.

“I do remember your name Michael Vaughn,” she called out. He stopped and turned, looking at her curiously, his heart fluttering again from the way she said his name. “And there is no freak list, but even if there was I assure you, you wouldn’t be on it,” she smiled.

“Well,” Michael began, but his voice came out as a squeak while he stared at her beautiful smile. Immediately, he blushed and hung his head to his chest. “Since I’m just wracking up the embarrassment...”

“Nah, that’s nothing. You haven’t tripped up the stairs to the podium in front of all of congress,” she said.

“You didn’t?” he laughed.

She nodded. “Worse, I did it twice.”

“Oh no,” he laughed softly. Then they had a moment of somewhat awkward silence. “Well, I um, I should be getting to work. It was nice talking with you Sydney.”

“Wait um,” she began. She wasn’t sure why but she didn’t want him to leave just yet. “Where do you work?”

“I own a sporting goods store called Vaughn’s Sports... creative I know,” he laughed at himself. She laughed too. “Anyway, I really need to be going. Bye.”

“Bye,” she sighed as he walked off. As she jogged back to the white house, she tried to clear her mind and prepare herself for the many hectic events of her day, but for some reason, she just couldn’t shake the image of Michael Vaughn’s perfect smile from her mind.

~*~

“Finally!” Eric groaned when Michael pulled his car up in front of his store. “I’ve been waiting for ten minutes!”

“Oh no, not ten minutes!” Michael faked horror.

“Ha. Ha. Come onnn,” Eric whined like a child.

“What do you need, Eric?” Michael asked.

“A new stick. Mine’s busted and we’re playing at lunch today,” Eric told him.

“Oh I see how it is. You’re leaving me for your more important FBI buddies.”

“Mike, you can’t even play hockey anymore. You do, but you shouldn’t.”

“I can play!” Michael defended.

“Oh yeah, you take about a bottle of Vicoden, skate for two hours and then can’t move for the next week,” Eric said.

“Shut up,” Michael sighed as he let his friend into the store. Abby rushed in past him and over to her doggy bed behind the counter, where she curled up.

“Why were you late anyway?” Eric asked as he was looking through the hockey sticks trying to find one he liked.

“Ran into someone at the park,” he said casually.

“A female someone?” Eric asked hopefully.

“Maybe,” Michael said.

“Did you get her number?”

“No.”

“Miiiiike,” Eric groaned. “Come on! What are you waiting for? You’re old.”

“Thanks Eric, but if I recall correctly, I’m younger than you,” Michael told him in a somewhat annoyed tone.

“Yes, but there is a difference. I don’t want to get married or have kids. You do,” Eric told him.

“I did,” Michael corrected. “I’ve given up.”

“HA!” Eric laughed as he slapped a twenty and a five down on the counter for Michael. “You could never give up.”

“I have,” Michael said before handing Eric his change.

“I’ll believe it when I see it. See you later man,” Eric waved as he walked out.

“See you.”

PM LIST
47tttsv
6helterskelter6
74Aliaschickita47
Addicted 2 Alias
ae_gurl293
albob
alias_chick_47
Alias79
Aliaschick347
aliasfan212