No more Alias reruns on TNT

For whatever reason TNT has stopped showing reruns of Alias :angry: right in the middle of season three. They have chosen to replace it with more reruns of Law and Order. Yes, I have all 4 season on DVD, but that is not the point. The point is that how can other people discover Alias, if TNT takes it off the air?

I sent them an email letting them know that I was not happy about this change. :mad: If you want to send them an email the address is tnt@turner.com

AGREED! As someone who came in a bit late in the series, I've been living for these reruns - I spent a couple hours looking for info on where the TNT reruns went and found nothing. There was a hint of possibly having it air later in the evenings starting on Feb. 8, starting over with the pilot episode. I don't ask much - just don't leave me hanging!!!!! (can't afford to get the DVD's yet - *sigh*)

AGREED! As someone who came in a bit late in the series, I've been living for these reruns - I spent a couple hours looking for info on where the TNT reruns went and found nothing. There was a hint of possibly having it air later in the evenings starting on Feb. 8, starting over with the pilot episode. I don't ask much - just don't leave me hanging!!!!! (can't afford to get the DVD's yet - *sigh*)

i heard on alias media that they would be back late night starting feb 8th, I don't know if it's true. i love those! That sucks that they took them away! They also play once a week on UPN at 8pm Sat. and Sun. They showed Snowman last week, so that'll be on Sat. again and then the next on Sun. Enjoy!

yea.... when i searched for Alias on the TNT site -- it showed that Alias will be on Feb. 9th @ 12:00 AM, starting with Truth Be Told.... :angry: Nice time....

So does that mean that Alias will be on once a week, but they will show six episodes at a time - all through the night? That seems rather strange.

All TNT plays is Law & Order.. L&O should have it's own network and stay off the other's... Well if you go here, you can enter your location and see when the reruns are on local television... we're on 2.02 over here in albuquerque...

it's not everyday but at least it airs once or twice a week... why don't we get a petition going trying to get alias back on tnt during the day...

It's so dumb, but I stay up way too late watching reruns of Alias on TNT when I have the DVD's sitting right there. I guess there's just something about seeing Alias on TV that sucks me in.

Back