No more wolf mobs dangit!

Ya, but that dragon was flying around destroying a mineing community if I remember correctly. It was moving in a way I would expect a dragon to move. Flying high, landing occasionally... Quite realistic.

As for the oleofische, that's certainly not the thing I was really talking about. Sure this thing flys overhead, as a giant fantasy fish with lungs, that has anti-gravity skin would expect to.

I'm talking about the birds that hover 5 feet above the ground as if they have a small teather to the earth. They (for the most part) don't land at all. They just flap their wings and hover in mid air as if it is perfectly natural, and birds hover directly 5 feet above the ground without landing all the time. I just took it for symbolism in other games - they weren't really just flapping there, but if I go there one will attack me.

But in HJ I'd expect a bit more than that from them. It looks pretty dumb when it's just so ooc in such a RP-focused game.

Though HJ has creatures that don't fit into the normal scheme of hovering/walking/swimming. There is the oleofische which is supposedly attackable (since they describe how you can kill things like it, but such actions have consequences) and that is most definitely not just hovering over the ground. It would be very interesting to see if things like monkeytoks also have more than one static altitude.

Edit: There was also that video from quite a long time ago of the dragon fight. Though given just how much could have changed, I'm not so sure that's a good example.

That oleofische reminds me of the Wind Fish. Maybe it is just me...

If there are 'wolf mobs' it should be skinny wolves in a large pack. Maybe a quest that they keep coming into town and wreaking havok. You can solve it by A) Killing all the wolves, B) relocating all the wolves, C) relocating a bunch of rabbits or other wolf prey to the area, D) Thinning the wolves numbers, or E) killing all the residents of the town that is complaining... okok or F) helping to build a wall to keep the wolves out of town.

I generally agree with the 'wolves don't travel alone' and 'wolves don't naturally attack humans'.

Back