No New Alias Tonight

Just a reminder that there is no new Alias tonight, but there will be a new episode next week, "Truth Takes Time." Tonight is a rerun of the Superbowl episode, Phase One. Enjoy!

phase one isn't such a bad re-run... it was a cool episode so life isn't totally horrible. think... what if abc didn't even air an episode tonight? now that would be terror. i can't wait till next new episode!

oh yeah, I remember that fateful night, siri :confused: I guess it was okay. but I'd really really really like it if I didn't have to wait another week for a new Alias :(

i wish reruns were against the law... or something along the lines. now i feel sad... i want a new episode. i didn't think phase one was that bad though. maybe it was because i was up so late(for me at least)

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
oh yeah, I remember that fateful night, siri  :confused: I guess it was okay. but I'd really really really like it if I didn't have to wait another week for a new Alias :(
yes I remember that too. I had just gotten back from my ski trip... that was so long ago! LOL I made my family mad because the first thing I said when I walked in the door wasn't "hi!" it was "has alias shown yet?" :rolleyes:

And at least reruns are better than nothing.

well i did not really like that episode all that much--ever since that episode i have hated current alias episodes

im wathcin phase(my FAV episode!) one with my laptop in my lap on the site. im was angry that it wasnt a new episode,but i felt okay when i figured out it was phase one. :D

Yeah me too. Do you think there will be any promos? My mom is watching CSI or something, I'm like NO!! YOU'VE BETRAYED ME!! YOU TRAITOR!! I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN!!

There was a promo for next week's episode, saying that the first 90 seconds would be the most shocking part of the episode- I already know what happens (from insider info) and they pretty much revealed it to the rest of the audience in the promo...

I didn't like this episode (Phase One) that much either time but it was a great opportunity for me to see the magnificent Sydney/Dixon scene where she reveals everything to him. That has to be one of the most beautifully acted scenes ever on a television show....

I think, for me, that a rerun gives me a chance to read a lot of items on the site I haven't yet got to. So we'll have time this coming week to do a lot of reading of the fan fiction some of which is very good. Of course, I still watch the rerun! Oh yeah. :rolleyes:

kiki81ny said:
but it was a great opportunity for me to see the magnificent Sydney/Dixon scene where she reveals everything to him. That has to be one of the most beautifully acted scenes ever on a television show....
I agree, that was such a powerful scene. That whole scene was so compelling.

Back