Season 5 No theme song

lulu29

Cadet
The missing theme song makes me feel in two directions about Vaughn. Could be a clever trick to keep us guessing he's still alive, or he's really dead and they didn't want to give it away, even though they already had GG listed as a special guest and did also have MV as a reg.
Whatdya think?

The missing theme song makes me feel in two directions about Vaughn. Could be a clever trick to keep us guessing he's still alive, or he's really dead and they didn't want to give it away, even though they already had GG listed as a special guest and did also have MV as a reg.
Whatdya think?

Well, if you havent noticed they never do the theme song in the first episdode of a season. Good ideas though. They are getting rid of Greg a.k.a Weiss which is sad but ultimately true. I think Vaughn isnt dead because Im the master at Grocery store magazines and have read everything including seeing pics. Keeps your hopes up because I saw a picture of a sneak preview of Season 5 where Vaughn is whisking Syd out of a building. Together they are running from something. If it wasnt in the first episode it has to be in one of the others.

not true... they had the intro play for APO part I.

but the sad thing is i had to watch it twice to realize they didn't have it.
i bet it was just so that they could have more time.
they did do opening credits tho...

^^^ hheheheehehhe I think every Alais fan in the world was ready!! Thank god I got alias dancing time in b4 the episode ( I was running around the house with my iPod blasting, listening to the theme. My parents kept giving me strange looks ;) )

~Andrea :angelic:

Well, if you havent noticed they never do the theme song in the first episdode of a season. Good ideas though. They are getting rid of Greg a.k.a Weiss which is sad but ultimately true. I think Vaughn isnt dead because Im the master at Grocery store magazines and have read everything including seeing pics. Keeps your hopes up because I saw a picture of a sneak preview of Season 5 where Vaughn is whisking Syd out of a building. Together they are running from something. If it wasnt in the first episode it has to be in one of the others.
I posted this in another thread too....

THE PICTURES ISSUE - people are saying that they have hope because there are pictures floating around of MV and JG walking hand in hand when she is really pregnant. I don't want to burst any bubbles (because I don't want MV to be dead either!), but those have already happened.
Outsiders took those pictures - they are not production stills. They are pictures someone took as they were filming this episode, and when I just rewatched the premiere, I see exactly around the time these pictures were taken. Just after Sydney takes the watch to Vaughn, they show them walking down the street to go meet with Laman. They are wearing the exact same clothes as in those pictures and if you look closely at the very beginning of the scene, you can see that JG is definitely pregnant, they just tried to hide it. The picture we've seen of them coming through a doorway - they must have filmed that but just didn't air it in the premiere.
So sorry about that!
BTW, I still believe taht MV's death was faked though! I just didn't want anyone putting their hope in those pictures.

Back