Noah Hicks aka. "The Snowman"

They are the best! I bought all the books two weeks ago, finished them all in a week and read them all at least 5x each!!!
Best books in the world!

at first i thought it was stupid having the books. i saw them and was like, whatever. but i don't know what changed my mind? i guess not having alias on every week was making me miss it. so i had to find something else to do! hahaha.

but yeah, i've only read recruited and a secret life. i was going to buy disappeared today, too... but they didn't have a single copy!!! so i'll have to wait until i go to another bookstore. :( i guess that's the good thing about starting to read it late, not having to wait for the next one to come out! hahaha.

i just went out, drove 20 mins to WATERBURY, on the highway, BY MYSELF, to buy disappeared and sister spy today. haven't had enough quiet to read them yet though. :(

They are really good! One thing in Free Fall one of the girls says she is from SD-15 thought that was kind of weird!!

No and at first I was like what!! And really confused but then at the end of the book it said sd-5 so it could have been a typo but who knows!?!

Back