Season 1 Noah Hicks!

His voice really annoyed me. It grated on me. I HATED Noah. I was soooo happy when he was killed. Mainly because i thought Syd and Vaughn were close to getting together and it was heartbreaking to watch. I hate when she sleeps with him at the end of the episode. I wanted to throw my TV out the window. You could see she had feelings for Vaughn then cus she felt uncomfortable talking to Vaughn about Noah. What was she doing.

I liked Noah. He was Action!Noah, like the first young agent who moved and kicked butt. I could see how he swept Syd off her feet when she was younger. And he loved Syd, enough to want to get her out of the spy life. The scene of them in front of the computer doing their report was very sweet. But yeah, the teeth bothered me.

From the blooper reel it looked like Peter and Jen got along really well and were having a lot of fun.

Cecília said:
litlle_miss_vaughn said:
I wanted to throw my TV out the window.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

..i so remember that feeling too..
ME TOO!!!!!!!! ugh!

i love this though.. it helped me get through the whole Noah situation.. ;)

"No!Augh the Snowman"
No!Augh the Snowman
Was a jolly happy soul
With a butterfly knife and an IR light
And a massive overbite

No!Augh the Snowman
Is a fairytale they say
He was made of snow
But the spies all know
How he seduced Syd one day

There must have been some magic
In those old buck teeth they found
For when they placed them in his mouth
Enunciation! It went south...

No!Augh the Snowman
Was alive as he could be
And the CIA
Says he tried to play
SD-6 off with the K

No!Augh the Snowman
Knew the game was up that day
So he said let's run
To an island sun
Before my cover melts away

Down to the villa
With an icepick in his hand
Running here and there killing everywhere
Saying catch me if you can

He tricked SpyBarbie with his lies
And abused her fragile trust
And he only paused a moment when
She gave a well-placed thrust (yay!)

No!Augh the Snowman
Had to hurry on his way
But he waved goodbye
Saying don't you cry
I tried to keep you from today

Thumpety thump thump
Thumpety thump thump
Look at No!Augh go
Thumpety thump thump
Thumpety thump thump
Look at Vaughn comfort so

(from here: http://www.vartanho.com/fanart/filk.html)

I loved Noah, but i think it would be a little overboard if they brought him back to life. I mean, I'm sure the CIA didn't just leave his dead body, so unless he mystically came alive after they left...it would just be dumb to bring him back.

I didn't hate Noah, but I didn't necessarily like him. He would have been okay had him and Syd not slept together after they met up again. I was waiting for Sydney to get together with Vaughn, but the Noah thing shocked me. I'm glad they eventually did get together even if it was only for a short time during season 2. Noah did seem kind of old for Syd though :lol:

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
I actually read about Noah (in the prequels) and I really liked him...but when he was on ALIAS...it was kinda weird...I imagined him different.

But I still prefer Danny than Noah
[post="742552"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah, i read bout him in the prequels..
he was syd first crush in the agency...
i liked him...

Quiet Disaster said:
She loved Noah. And Noah loved her. She thought he'd left her... but he had actually went away and was planning for her to join him but she never got the message.

She loved Noah even before she loved Danny.

And I think they were great together... at least after all those years of not hearing from Sydney, Noah didn't go and marry someone else.
[post="741314"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

And on the next episode of "Days Of Our Lives"...

This is Alias! This Noah Hicks story SUCKED! This is the WORST story they've EVER done on this show. The way the entire thing went, it made everyone (well, apparently, the majority of us), wanna THROW UP!

I'm sorry but I hated these 2 episodes to death. I couldn't see Sydney close to that ugly-voiced, wrinkled, deformed bastard that Noah Hicks dude... and it's no hate on Peter Perg, but that's what I think of him (all but the bastard part of course, maybe he's really cool in real life).

He almost killed Sydney with that knife too... @$$hole.

This is the crappiest story in Alias history. I'd rather watch a marathon of Sloane and Barnett together, I swear!

After reading the prequel books, I have to say they did this character no justice, and it's a travesty that they decided to go this direction with Noah. You can tell that they are developing a strong bond in the books, and then this? Is the point of this show to destroy Syd's emotional well-being? I wish they would have just let him go off to Tuvalo and live happily ever after...what's wrong with that?

So now I've seen all three of her screen lovers: Noah, Vaughn and Will.
Their kisses were pretty steamy, I must say.
Hey, "you always hurt the one you love!"
MC

I hated Noah!!!!! And I still do, the actor is handsome tough but I think he destroyed everything. The only time I liked him was when he was dying and Syd got all sad.

I don't like Noah at all. I have no idea why Syd was attracted to him in the first place. I'm so glad that he was only around for two episodes. I thought it was weird that she slept with him too. What about Vaughn? I don't like Noah.

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
I actually read about Noah (in the prequels) and I really liked him...but when he was on ALIAS...it was kinda weird...I imagined him different.

But I still prefer Danny than Noah
[post="742552"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Exactly, I also prefer Danny than Noah. It was like Noah ONLY knew her as a spy, and not even much of her as that. Danny knew her as a person. Things that even Vaughn will never know. Noah was so into his own life, I wonder how long he could've actually stayed on that island with Sydney had she said yes.

It seemed like he was so incredibly into being Snowman, being an assassin. Danny was completely absorbed in a life with Sydney, even if she was a spy. I'll never forget, "Just come home Syd."

That's what he ever really wanted. That she come home.

And Noah, even in the prequels, I haven't read them, but I've heard a lot about them, I kinda agree with Francie. He wasn't ever good enough for Sydney, or quite right. Vaughn and Danny were much better.

Noah was only significant in Sydney's life because he was her first big crush/love/whatever-you-will-call-it. In the prequels she felt a very powerful attraction to him, and you could see some of that resurfacing on the show, although *older/wiser* Syd was reacting differently than the prequel Sydney, who was an 18/19-year-old college freshmen just beginning to realize how to be a sexy woman. Although her relationship with Noah was very passionate, it could never be a meant-to-be/forever type of love. It was her first experiment in that type of relationship and she had too much to learn at that stage. She wound up with noah only because of the strong attraction. it had nothing to do with similar interests or kindred personalities. With Danny, she seemed to share a seriousness of mind and a shyness of personality. with Vaughn, it's even more interesting because he actually seems to me like a younger version of Jack. I can see Jack being like Vaughn when he was a young man: Intense, serious, highly-focused, no-nonsense. Vaughn is not quite as socially awkward as Jack, but
I think Jack must have been a lot lighter before discovering the betrayal of "Laura." It would be interesting to see more of how Jack was by that major turning point in his life. The shared experience of a wife turning out to be a traitor spy is another interesting parallel.

ok for all u ppl who liked him HE WAS EVIL plus it totally hurt the s/v relashionship I watched season 1 on dvd and at the end of this episode I was like NO my mom asked me what was wrong and i was like she supposed to end up with vaughn (then she said i was gonna hate season 3 which i did the 1st time i saw it) so after making fun of him for the whole 3 minutes between episodes i complained about noah and then she said "all i can say is ur gunna like the next episode" and i did

Back