Non-Alias Fiction Contest II

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mystery_chick

:smiley: yup yup. it's another one. If you have not read the rules yet please READ THE RULES! and even if you have already, please skim through it, It have been edited a few times....

So I bet you guys are itching to find out what's requred this time right? ^_^ Well.... Since Halloween is um... NEXT FRIDAY!! :woot: these are the requirements.

Objective:
Most Creative

Elements:
Since it is All Hallow's Eve theme based, there will be more than 3 choices for you guys to choose from this time :smiley: the two different kinds way I interperate Halloween. so instead of 3, you now have 6, and they are:

Spiders
Ghosts
Charms, Potions and Spells (This one may vary, you may make up your own creative spell if you wish)
Trick or Treaters
PP0362.jpg

or
witch-s.jpg
(Yes it's a beautiful witch for once!) :lol:

For those who are new, you must pick only 2 or more of the given elements and incorporate it into your story. It MUST make sense, and the more creative it is, the better it is. After you write your story, submit it here in the following format

Title: (with a link to the story)
Author:
Disclaimer (if needed):
Rating (dependent on language and context):
Genre (optional):
Spoilers (if based on a show or book that's NON Alias!, this is the non alias fiction section, welcome ;) ):

You will be givien a period of 4 weeks to write. If anyone needs some extra time please pm me and I will take it into consideration.

After the 4 weeks the submission thread will be closed and finalists will be chosen, (for details check the Rules ) Then a poll will posted for all readers to vote. :woot: :lol:

The winner will be chosen as such and his/her fic will be posted as a reward. This time however there might be something added to the prize, but i'm not privy to say. (it's classified :P ) but if all works out well there will be another prize added to it. Anyways go read the rules if you have any further question. and if you still have questions after reading the rules ask your questions in the Questions and Comments Thread.

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ALL SUBMISSIONS!

Other than that, if you have any concerns feel free to pm me. but most important of all have fun writing!
--Mandy :angelic:

Okay well I'm the first submission so here's my fic

Title:A Past Is Told
Author:Liliana
Disclaimer:Everything belongs to me.
Rating:PG-13(just incase)
Genre:Horror(but General)
Spoilers:None

thankyou

I apologize soooooooooo much that i haven't been able to get back to you. Okay here's the deal, i've been PM and asked if the date can be extended (I know it's been like a month already) but alas, this will close.... two weeks from today. Jaunuary 25th :D sorry for the delay!
--mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.