Non-Alias Related Blends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
Jaimie! I lurve the JDepp one. *SO* sexay! I have a huge poster of the pic on the right. MMM there's just something about that man, a cigarette, and a piano... ^_^ :LOL:

Les

Jaimie

Retired
lmao. i actually liked how that turned out, the bottles from the one pic makes it look like in the other pic he's blowing into it.

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
Two versions of a blend I made for Jenn (Vaughnfan13) and FINALLY posted (sorry, girl! :unsure: long time coming, I know...)

Hope this is okay. Let me know if you want anything changed!

Brittany

Mrs. Depp
oo geez, Jaimie, you made me drool on my keyboard with that Johnny blend..,. :sigh: and Leslie, those are awesome!!!!! :D

I've made a couple blendy type things for contests lately.....some are kewl, some are not....

For Forever Blends

Colorization for Truly You challenge

New Age Blends

Truly You

and.....I think that's all..... :P

Britt

Jaimie

Retired
thanks brittany. that gwenyth one rocks! have you checked out secrets told blends? that's where most my blends are for :) i love blend sites now :love:

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
Yeah the Gwyneth one is my fave too. Did you colorize it? She is gorgeous. I really like her.

And Jaimie!!! I am OBSESSED with all your new Trainspotting avs!!! :thud: That movie was brilliant, and Ewan and Johnny Lee Miller are incredible (and incredibly sexy lol). Do you have a link to Of The Sky?

Brittany

Mrs. Depp
OasisSparrow said:
thanks brittany.  that gwenyth one rocks!  have you checked out secrets told blends?  that's where most my blends are for :)  i love blend sites now :love:
thanks! haven't heard of the site, I'll check it out. I'm on a blend challenge site rampage as well. :P it was for a Truly You colorization challenge. :) and thx leslie!

oh and btw, it's http://ofthesky.net
icredible site :D

Jaimie

Retired
Leslie said:
Yeah the Gwyneth one is my fave too. Did you colorize it? She is gorgeous. I really like her.

And Jaimie!!! I am OBSESSED with all your new Trainspotting avs!!! :thud: That movie was brilliant, and Ewan and Johnny Lee Miller are incredible (and incredibly sexy lol). Do you have a link to Of The Sky?
lol, thanks leslie :) i love the nude scene :angelic:

more by me:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom